Boerne Taxidermists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boerne Taxidermists

Anyone recommend a good taxi in the Boerne area?

Paul Juvet at 2nd Nature Taxidermy in San Antonio is really good and affordable...

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

I had Otten Brothers on Hwy 46 do a turkey for me this past spring. In my mind this is one of the more challenging mounts to get right. I interviewed a number of taxidermists before having Matt do my bird. I couldn't have been more pleased with the attention to detail. What impressed me most was he didn't make me feel like I was just another "number" and took time to answer a couple of questions and provide some guidance on what he thought would look best. I looked at his other work, including his deer and it looked great. I would highly recommend you reach out to him and check into his work to see if it meets your standards.

Comment

On another note-what's the going price for a WT shoulder mount nos - it's been quite a while since I had one mounted.

Comment

Go on to Kerrville, Jetz Smith, Rhodes Bros, Woodburys if you want quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Txnrog View Post
              On another note-what's the going price for a WT shoulder mount nos - it's been quite a while since I had one mounted.
              Depends. Lots of variables in price/quality.

$600-$700 for quality

Comment

Working...
              X