Has anyone tried T25?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone tried T25?

Just finished day two, seems like a decent workout if time is a factor. Was wondering if any other tbh's have tried it and stuck with it?

tried it but like insanity I just can't get into the workout. so I went back to combat and pump.

Comment

Did it back in Oct-Nov. Got off for the holidays/hunting and haven't been able to start back up due to shoulder problems. Made it thru the Alpha phase. As with most programs, nutrition is the key to success! Started on the program nutrition and modified as I figured out the "mix". Lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks but noticed a lot of difference in the way my clothes fit! I like it because I don't have 2 hours to go to a gym. I will say "Thank goodness for the modifier!" Some of the workouts are absolute killers for me. I need to get back on it and work around those exercises involving the shoulder until mine heals up.

Comment

Originally posted by WallHunter View Post
        Did it back in Oct-Nov. Got off for the holidays/hunting and haven't been able to start back up due to shoulder problems. Made it thru the Alpha phase. As with most programs, nutrition is the key to success! Started on the program nutrition and modified as I figured out the "mix". Lost 20 lbs in 5 weeks but noticed a lot of difference in the way my clothes fit! I like it because I don't have 2 hours to go to a gym. I will say "Thank goodness for the modifier!" Some of the workouts are absolute killers for me. I need to get back on it and work around those exercises involving the shoulder until mine heals up.
        How strict was you on the diet? And did you go by their recommendations or did you pretty much do your own diet?

Comment

I stayed pretty close to the program recommended ratio of carbs/protein/fat and kept a really close count on total calories (used MyFitness Pal). I found a point where I was still a little hungry (ate five small meals a day) but still had plenty of energy and maintained a gradual weight loss, which is what I'm going for mainly and leading to getting healthier. I used some of their recipes and came up with some of my own that matched the right nutrient ratio and calories. I didn't find it too hard to follow.

Comment

Lost 27 pounds in one month doing Focus T-25 and dieting.

Comment

It's a good workout, but I prefer Insanity so went back to insanity before I finished T25. Insanity is harder is why I like it more, but T25 is still a very good workout especially for those with time restraints.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

anyone interested in selling their T25 ?

I'll gladly pay $$$ and offer to trade some Ragin Blaze seasoning

if so, send me a PM , TIA

Comment

I've done both workouts…I really like T25 for time but Insanity is definitely a better workout but I would expect that being that in most cases its nearly twice as long.

One main difference is the stretching….you do a ton of stretching before and after with Insanity. With T25 you only have a 2-3 cool down after your 25 minute workout. Another nice feature of T25 is they have a modified person showing how to complete the exercise with less impact.

My suggestion to us older folk would be: Start with T25 and get through the two month cycle then start Insanity.

Comment

Working...
                  X