Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure they are Christians they are Catholics by name .but not if they are not truly born again accepting Jesus Christ as there savior . I just don’t refer the pope as vicker of Christ . He is a sinner just like us with a huge title in the Catholic Church!

Comment

I wished God would help me get my avatar turned around!!LOL

Comment

sickly astro physicist dies.... religious debate started. It's a interesting rock we live on.

Comment

How about the Jewish population, do they go to heaven?
          Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
          I wished God would help me get my avatar turned around!!LOL
          That would be helpful, nice deer though!

Comment

I have seen more than a few references to being "born again" in this thread.

For those of you that consider yourselves "born again," if you were raised a Christian, what age did you turn away from Christ, what age did you become "born again" and most importantly, what events precipitated being "born again?"

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
              sickly astro physicist dies.... religious debate started. It's a interesting rock we live on.

I've referred to people diagnosed and living with ALS a lot of things but never referred to them as "sickly."

Its a devastating disease and it takes a huge pair of balls to wake up every day and continue fighting an unwinnable battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy moss View Post
                He the vicker of Christ only for the Catholics beliefs . Christians have a personal relationship with Jesus no need for a mediator
                So who’s right? Flip a coin?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                  I've referred to people diagnosed and living with ALS a lot of things but never referred to them as "sickly."

Its a devastating disease and it takes a huge pair of balls to wake up every day and continue fighting an unwinnable battle.
                  sickly may have been the wrong wording, but was mostly trying to figure out how this thread turned into a religious debate.

There are a lot of religions on this earth, trying to figure out or debate which one is right seems like a fools errand. Especially in a thread about a theorists that died.

edited to add I'm having a few drinks so just sifting through the mud here

Comment

Originally posted by justin81 View Post
                    sickly may have been the wrong wording, but was mostly trying to figure out how this thread turned into a religious debate.

There are a lot of religions on this earth, trying to figure out or debate which one is right seems like a fools errand. Especially in a thread about a theorists that died.

edited to add I'm having a few drinks so just sifting through the mud here
                    You are wise beyond your years........or number of adult beverages!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      So who’s right? Flip a coin?
                      More like a 20 sided dice.

IMO if one claims to be Christian they should believe in the Bible. Otherwise they're just making up whatever they want as they go along. Either believe in the Bible or don't.

I know you probably don't believe in the Bible either and I do realize all of y'all non-believer questions are loaded....so not sure why I answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        How about the Jewish population, do they go to heaven?

That would be helpful, nice deer though!
                        No.They do not believe the messiah has come yet, and are decieved. They will compromise the 144,000 though, according to the way I was raised.

Comment

For those of you that consider yourselves "born again," if you were raised a Christian, what age did you turn away from Christ, what age did you become "born again" and most importantly, what events precipitated being "born again?"
                          Age 7, age 26. Me thinking for myself, not because it was simply the way I was raised, or because those in authority told me this was right or wrong, true or false.
                          Taking psychology classes, understanding how the brain works, how beliefs form, how we choose what is right and wrong, why religions work, etc...Breaking away from the way I was raised, was no easy matter. Took me years of reading, learning, and questioning to arrive at this point. Only logical thing that has ever made since.

Comment

You turned away from Christianity at 7?

Comment

Is this troll questions? How can you be raised a Christian without accepting Christ? To accept Christ into your heart means you were born again!

You can be raised in any religion that does not mean you are a Christian.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

As a Christian I just shared my beliefs with some on this forum and some who have read this and just kept up with the debating we are having and not posting . And with that I have planted seeds in people who were in doubt about there salvation .. and as for as Natives in the rain forest and all the other out the world places . The smart scientists and computer geeks is the one who invented or had something to do with internet .to get the gospel out into all the world. God Bless y’all !! Now to the game management forum

Comment

Working...
                                X