No announcement yet.

Is this legal for tbot shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol rick it was a spur of the moment MacGyver moment. I carved a shelf out of cork but ran out of rubberized glue to secure it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Rick. Just tell him what you really think.

Comment

To me shelf looks like a built up shelf no moving parts , some elevated rests have flex to them and attach from the sight window this does not which I see is ok. Just ask an club officer , looks fine to me.

Comment

Why don't you ride with me rick meet me at Eastland on Friday I have camp sites at the state natural area already paid for

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
            Yes, it is legal.

I asked the same question about this shelf build up several years ago.
            I sent this picture to The TBoT president, and several other officers.
            It was recognized as a shelf & strike plate, and approved for TBoT competition.

As long as there is no gap between the shelf & strike plate, you're good to go.
            It can even have adjustable center shot, but you have to use a solid bolt.
            No cushion plunger.

Mine is exactly the same thing as yours, but mine isn't butt ugly.

Rick
            This made me laugh!!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
              Why don't you ride with me rick meet me at Eastland on Friday I have camp sites at the state natural area already paid for

Good luck getting that old codger to come!!!!

Hi, Rick!

Bisch

Comment

LOL, I was just pickin on ya David.
                Looks like mighty fine engineering to me. You know, as far as functionality is concerned.

I'd love to go to the shoot with you, but no way I can get away from here right now.
                I appreciate the offer, and I know it would be a blast. Just not in the cards for me.

Hi Bisch.
                Old codger don't even come close to covering it. LOL

Rick

Comment

Working...
                X