Looking for cold weather jacket/pants? DEAL ALERT 50% off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for cold weather jacket/pants? DEAL ALERT 50% off

Cabela’s Wooltimate is awesome for below freezing with wind blowing hard out of the north (has wind shear). I’ve been checking every day for the last week hoping it was gonna be on sale and boom, went on sale today. Free shipping if you ship to a store (which I just did). Bought a pullover jacket in the store (O2 camo) and the regular jacket and pants online in outfitter camo.

Thanks for the tip. I have been looking as well. Just bought the jacket and vest for $111. Free shipping.

Comment

just got back from cabelas to exchange a jacket I got for Christmas then saw this. ordered this one and will make a decision when it comes in

Comment

too bad they dont have any of that gear in size Small
        Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 12-30-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Just hunted with the hoodie jacket with the front pouches (zip up), DANG that sucker is warm. 28 degrees with a 12 mph north wind, wind chill in the teens and never got cold up top, my legs were a different story but I don’t have the pants yet. This jacket is outstanding.

Comment

These jackets are awesome. Might buy the pants and the hoody

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
              Just hunted with the hoodie jacket with the front pouches (zip up), DANG that sucker is warm. 28 degrees with a 12 mph north wind, wind chill in the teens and never got cold up top, my legs were a different story but I don’t have the pants yet. This jacket is outstanding.
              Dang it think you just sold me on it. It’s in my cart and been to check out twice not sure I should buy it or not.

Comment

Pants show sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                  Dang it think you just sold me on it. It’s in my cart and been to check out twice not sure I should buy it or not.
                  You won’t regret it at regular price, but at 50% off, it’s a steal. I wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I had 3 layers of merino wool and the jacket, wasn’t bulky, very warm. I’m a big “review” reader and if something has almost all 4’s and 5 Stars, you can tell it’s gonna be good. I’d give this 5 stars.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                    Pants show sold out.
                    Must have happened in the last couple hours, I got a pair about noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      You won’t regret it at regular price, but at 50% off, it’s a steal. I wasn’t uncomfortable at all. I had 3 layers of merino wool and the jacket, wasn’t bulky, very warm. I’m a big “review” reader and if something has almost all 4’s and 5 Stars, you can tell it’s gonna be good. I’d give this 5 stars.
                      Well had the pants in the cart but guess they sold out by the time I made my mind up. But, got a vest and the pull over.

Comment

I got the top a few days ago at the Buda store. It does feel pretty warm. Hope to try it out next week.

Comment

thanks-ordered a jacket

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                            Or 3X ! Cabelas used to one of the best places to buy clothes if you were a large citizen like me. Not any more.......

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                              Drink more beer.......

Comment

Working...
                              X