No announcement yet.

Mexico 2015-2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a question for you guys that have a lease in Mexico. How many times during the season do yall usually make it down there to hunt during the season. I don't have a lot of free time during the season and am weighing my options on whether to stick with the 9 day hunt once a year or get a lease. I would have a lot of free time in the summer to enjoy the lease just limited to maybe 2 trips during the season.

Comment

I bet that was fun getting out of the mud!
      You fearless guys done good so far this year! Congrats to all.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
        Have a question for you guys that have a lease in Mexico. How many times during the season do yall usually make it down there to hunt during the season. I don't have a lot of free time during the season and am weighing my options on whether to stick with the 9 day hunt once a year or get a lease. I would have a lot of free time in the summer to enjoy the lease just limited to maybe 2 trips during the season.

I go as many times as I can but usually only 3 days at a time! It's hard balancing life and hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmess View Post
          I try and make 3 deer/quail trips a year. Coming down from DFW - I try and swing 3 full hunting days/trip.
          Leave really early on a Thursday and head back Sunday or Monday. This year we have gone down early Dec, post-xmas, and will go again later in the month to close out the season.

Comment

Do you prefer to bow out gun hunt?

Comment

Either

Comment

You guys seeing a lot of fawns? We are seeing the best fawn crop we have seen in the nine years we have been on the ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                  You guys seeing a lot of fawns? We are seeing the best fawn crop we have seen in the nine years we have been on the ranch.

Best fawn crop I've seen Greg!! Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by BillyloMexico View Post
                    Best fawn crop I've seen Greg!! Crazy
                    Nubbin bucks are everywhere!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BolilloLoco View Post
                      Nubbin bucks are everywhere!!!!

I have several fawn bucks with 2 inch spikes!!

Comment

Man we had great fun trip put 8 deer down! We still had lots of rutting action at our place watched a really good 9 with split brow breed a doe. Felt good to let an arrow fly after rough Texas season and slow opener down south. It was great and refreshing to see old Mexico at its finest wildlife every where and big bucks on there feet.

Comment

Very nice, Mexico adventure!

Comment

Good deer.

Comment

Great deer! Super long 4s on him.

Comment

Awesome deer. Congrats Bud

Comment

Working...
                                X