NFA F4 Wait Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFA F4 Wait Time

I filed with the sico kiosk on a trust for two suppressors. Check cashed July 18, 2018. It has been 243 days. I am wondering how far the government shutdown pushed everything back. Anybody else waiting on a form 4? The wait is killing me... I really wish they would speed the process up. You'd think they would be able to modernize the process and make it more efficient but that is the government for ya.

While I was impatiently awaiting mine, I'd use the last page of the below link to get a rough idea of current wait times. Curious to hear how the shutdown affected wait times...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
      While I was impatiently awaiting mine, I'd use the last page of the below link to get a rough idea of current wait times. Curious to hear how the shutdown affected wait times...

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...m+wait&page=22
      Ouch not what I wanted to see in that forum, thanks for the link though I will keep an eye on it. Looks like I have a much longer wait than I had originally thought.

Comment

You never know. Looks like somebody purchased in June and was approved. Meanwhile, people from Feb are still waiting. Good luck!

Comment

Yeah it’s all over the map. I have a couple f4 cans with check cashed 6/27 and still waiting. NFAtracker.com shows a 12 month rolling average of 220 days from check cashed to approved; I’m at 265 on a 1 person trust. If you look at the ones approved in the last 30 days, most f4 cans have been approved in around 280 days.
          Last edited by Hunteraudit; 03-18-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

I am on a 400 day wait.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              I am on a 400 day wait.
              Yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                Yikes!

It is actually closer to 390 I think, I haven’t checked since last month. It is a long *** time is all I know. However, I do know of people getting theirs around the year mark right now.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                  Anybody else waiting on a form 4?
                  Confused why this needed its own thread. 42,000 views in the other thread discussion on the same subject.

Last edited by 35remington; 03-18-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Confused why this needed its own thread. 42,000 views in the other thread discussion on the same subject.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...m#post14022702
                    Why does it need its own thread? Because I am special.

I didn't realize there was a dedicated thread for suppressor wait times
                    Last edited by yotethumper; 03-18-2019, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X