Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TimmyG View Post
    you cant beat some dang good shine though
    Dang man, are you just mad at your liver?

Comment

[emoji3515][emoji3515]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So is $120 bucks a good price for Blantons? I just bought a bottle for that. Didn’t think to ask before they rang it up. I was thinking $80 tops.

Comment

So is $120 bucks a good price for Blantons? I just bought a bottle for that. Didn’t think to ask before they rang it up. I was thinking $80 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Retodd View Post
            For two bottles it is.

Comment

$120 is a good price for 2

$58-$62 is normal. It got to $72 for a while and just sat on the shelf. Ain’t worth $70.... it’s worth $50-$55

Comment

Sure. If in pecos. LoL. $59.99.

Comment

Southern Comfort. Not made in Texas, but think it originated fairly close by - New Orleans.

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    $120 is a good price for 2

$58-$62 is normal. It got to $72 for a while and just sat on the shelf. Ain’t worth $70.... it’s worth $50-$55

Agreed. I've had a couple bottles in the last few years that were not good, don't know what the deal is there [emoji2379]. Recent demand has pushed the price too high imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and My Thumbs

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                      Southern Comfort. Not made in Texas, but think it originated fairly close by - New Orleans.
                      Not sure if serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                        Not sure if serious.

Yep, originated in New Orleans. Now owned by Sazerac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m a newb to the Bourbon scene. I’ve been reading this thread for a bit and decided to pick up this bottle today. I looked for Weller 12 and Blantons, but they didn’t have any (I’m in Oklahoma). I did see many others that have been mentioned in this thread. The EH Taylor, Elija Craig small batch, Angels Envy, some green label Weller, Basil Hayden....etc. This bottle of EH Taylor was $47.** plus tax. I have no idea if that’s a decent price? The Elija Craig Small batch (750ml) was $29. I’ll open this bottle up and see how it goes.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Visit the most extensive Whiskey Bar in Texas, in the heart of downtown, Waco. Serving award-winning cocktails, brunch, lunch, and dinner with live music, events and large dog-friendly patio!

Scroll down to “view our liquors.”

Just heard of this place in Waco. Very surprised at the selection on hand...for Waco. Looks like a good place to sample some variety w/o having buy the bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                              I’m a newb to the Bourbon scene. I’ve been reading this thread for a bit and decided to pick up this bottle today. I looked for Weller 12 and Blantons, but they didn’t have any (I’m in Oklahoma). I did see many others that have been mentioned in this thread. The EH Taylor, Elija Craig small batch, Angels Envy, some green label Weller, Basil Hayden....etc. This bottle of EH Taylor was $47.** plus tax. I have no idea if that’s a decent price? The Elija Craig Small batch (750ml) was $29. I’ll open this bottle up and see how it goes.
                              That's a good pick. Most of the guys here like higher proof stuff, so be ready for some kick before the flavor

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rosco11 View Post
                                That's a good pick. Most of the guys here like higher proof stuff, so be ready for some kick before the flavor

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                                It certainly has some “kick”.....

Comment

Working...
                                X