Another about to go Charles Krauthammer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another about to go Charles Krauthammer

Didn't agree with everything he said but most. An extremely intelligent thinker of our time.

Charles Krauthammer, the beloved and brilliant Fox News Channel personality who gave up a pioneering career in psychiatry to become a Pulitzer Prize-winning political analyst, on Friday revealed the heartbreaking news that he is in the final stages of a losing battle with cancer.

Yes I enjoyed listening to him and getting his input on various issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoyed his reporting. Seemed like an intelligent, independent thinker for the most part.

Comment

That man is likely one of the brightest minds of today. It will be a sad day when he leaves us.

Comment

I read his book, "The Things that Matter" in my deer blind.
          Will be missed...

Comment

I agree

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
            That man is likely one of the brightest minds of today. It will be a sad day when he leaves us.
            One of the most honest people on tv

Comment

He was a rare one in that he was always civil - unlike the blowhard hyperbole so common among TV pundits. Sign of a good commentator -- even when you disagree with him on something he explains his position in a way that makes you think harder about how you arrived at your own opinion. He will be missed.

Comment

I have really missed his insight on Fox. Sometimes you hear people ask, "if you could sit down to dinner with any three people in history, who would be on your list?" He would be on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  He was a rare one in that he was always civil - unlike the blowhard hyperbole so common among TV pundits. Sign of a good commentator -- even when you disagree with him on something he explains his position in a way that makes you think harder about how you arrived at your own opinion. He will be missed.
                  Took the words right out of my mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    My sentiments exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                      I have really missed his insight on Fox. Sometimes you hear people ask, "if you could sit down to dinner with any three people in history, who would be on your list?" He would be on mine.
                      I really like ole Chuck and think a lot of him. Not trying to say your top 3 wouldn't be a great dinner. But if someone asked me to name 3 historical figures to have dinner with......I don't think Charles K comes to my mind. Not bashing as I would surely like to sit down and have a conversation with him.

Who would be your other two?

You have me thinking now. Besides family who have passed, I'm going to take a stab at my top 3 for a historical dinner. I'll go with Jesus, George Washington, and Babe Ruth. After dinner, I'm hitting the town with The Babe and let him show me how they did it back in the day.
                      Last edited by LWC; 06-08-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Brilliant man. Could always count on him to sort out the truth from all the garbage "news".

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          I really like ole Chuck and think a lot of him. Not trying to say your top 3 wouldn't be a great dinner. But if someone asked me to name 3 historical figures to have dinner with......I don't think Charles K comes to my mind. Not bashing as I would surely like to sit down and have a conversation with him.

Who would be your other two?

You have me thinking now. Besides family who have passed, I'm going to take a stab at my top 3 for a historical dinner. I'll go with Jesus, George Washington, and Babe Ruth. After dinner, I'm hitting the town with The Babe and let him show me how they did it back in the day.
                          When I was growing up I knew someone who played with Babe. From listening to him, they did it pretty hard.

Comment

His insight will be missed. I'm not a big news guy but I watched Bret Baier just to see Charles and what he thought about the days topics. Great guy!

Comment

He will be missed.

I can not even imagine how difficult it was to write that letter. I don't think I could have completed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X