Bassmaster Elite Marshall Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bassmaster Elite Marshall Tomorrow

Talked to a friend that did it today and said they had a shortage of marshals. He gave me a guys number and I will be on a boat tomorrow morning. It’s something I always thought would be fun to do and am looking forward to it.

That would be so fun to do, I’m jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Live thread?

Comment

What channel is it on

Comment

That will be an awesome experience.
          keep us posted on who you are riding with.

Comment

Hope you brought plenty of water and sunscreen. It is one of my favorite ways to get better at fishing. Watching these guys in their zone all day is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by TXdeerdood View Post
              That would be so fun to do, I’m jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Or not...
              Last edited by bossbowman; 06-08-2018, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                Hope you brought plenty of water and sunscreen. It is one of my favorite ways to get better at fishing. Watching these guys in their zone all day is awesome
                We need to sign up for one man. I know you enjoyed that one you did at Fork a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                  Or not...
                  That happened not far from my sister's house.

Comment

looks like the tide went down real fast!! would like to know the full story on that one! it appears one guy is not the boat owner and not quite as concerned as the other....

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      looks like the tide went down real fast!! would like to know the full story on that one! it appears one guy is not the boat owner and not quite as concerned as the other....
                      That is Iconelli.. If I remember right he was just going to fast and a boat was coming the other way and he launched up in there. They pulled the boat off and he finished the Turny.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                        That is Iconelli.. If I remember right he was just going to fast and a boat was coming the other way and he launched up in there. They pulled the boat off and he finished the Turny.
                        That dude is a character, if they asked me who did that and I didn't know my guess would be him.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                          That dude is a character, if they asked me who did that and I didn't know my guess would be him.
                          Haha no joke! Joker sure is passionate about what he does!

Comment

Well guys, I got off the water an hour ago. I was paired with John Murray and he was class act. Poor guy missed the cut only because he lost a 6+lber due to a knot failure. Cost him $10,000 minimum for missing the top 50 cut plus whatever places he would’ve jumped tomorrow..... Poor guy almost chunked the rod into the bayou. Not to mention probably big bass of the tourney.

That pic of Iconelli was in the inlet of lake bayou off the neches river, I passed him coming out right after he got pulled out. That happened because of laydown log that he didn’t know was there and was flying down the channel as usual. A good friend mine pulled his boat out.
                            Last edited by BBRU; 06-08-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Meh! I've stuck one higher in trees before! Sure wasn't that fancy though!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X