rattan oklahoma

anyone hunt around there?
    whats it like? Need the info, thanks

My cousin owns the pizza place. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      My cousin owns the pizza place. LOL.
      Simple Simon's?

This is my 4th year hunting up there off of Rattan Trail. Haven't been up in months and hoping my stands and blinds are still there. Have had some issues with trespassing and one camera stolen. No real game management as the theory by locals is, if it is brown it is down. Good deer on camera, lots of hogs, and bears. Love the country up there and plan on keeping my place until I can afford to by my own land.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
        anyone hunt around there?
        whats it like? Need the info, thanks
        Disregard my reply....I know who you are. I'll PM you my number if you have any questions or want to take a ride up there.

Comment

Lots of poaching! Everything gets shot at or shot. With a 2 week gun season. Folks tend to not pay much attention to seasons up there. I have a close friend who has lived close to there all his life. He owns land his mom and dad own land and this is info I get from him and his family. They do have some quality deer!

Comment

Sounds like everything needs to be bear and poacher proof for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by mww982 View Post
              Simple Simon's?

This is my 4th year hunting up there off of Rattan Trail. Haven't been up in months and hoping my stands and blinds are still there. Have had some issues with trespassing and one camera stolen. No real game management as the theory by locals is, if it is brown it is down. Good deer on camera, lots of hogs, and bears. Love the country up there and plan on keeping my place until I can afford to by my own land.
              Yes, as well as the one in Hugo. Technically her husband owns them but she runs it.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                Sounds like everything needs to be bear and poacher proof for sure.
                I can email more bear photos if you want!

Comment

I'm in the process of purchasing land just South of Rattan. I'm just east of Hugo. Looks to be good hunting around there.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                    I'm in the process of purchasing land just South of Rattan. I'm just east of Hugo. Looks to be good hunting around there.
                    Some big deer around the lake.

Comment

I love these hate Oklahoma threads

Comment

No bucks anywhere in Oklahoma lol

Comment

No deer in Oklahoma.

Comment

There are a few little deer up there (those that wondered North of the Red) but the bears are on meth, and will steal your 4-wheelers and pawn them for smokes... I heard. Everyone should probably just move along.

Comment

Sooners!!!!! , No deer here. Just football players BOB

Comment

Working...
                              X