Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck Tech! This is the most talented team I have ever seen at Tech. I hope they keep playing up to their potential.
      Attached Files

Comment

Aint no Arky in Arkansas.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
          Aint no Arky in Arkansas.
          True dat. WPS!

Comment

Pulling for the Southwest Conference teams!

Comment

Just happy to be there. After a 9-9 start, I’d have never guessed this team would catch fire and with a little help late in the regular season propel themselves to the CWS. Everything past the regular season championship has been gravy but no doubt they have earned it. Good luck to the Horns .... and Red Raiders. Arkie and the defending champs respectively are a tough draw for both... but hey that is why they play the games and don’t depend on “rpi”...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Just happy to be there. After a 9-9 start, I’d have never guessed this team would catch fire and with a little help late in the regular season propel themselves to the CWS. Everything past the regular season championship has been gravy but no doubt they have earned it. Good luck to the Horns .... and Red Raiders. Arkie and the defending champs respectively are a tough draw for both... but hey that is why they play the games and don’t depend on “rpi”...
                I have to agree, Omaha has to be the primary goal at the beginning of any season, unless you just have a stacked squad. That said, once you get there, anyone can get hot and win it...and this Texas bunch has as good a chance as any when they are playing well.

Might as well win it!

Any news on whether our guy Austin Todd may get a chance to play, or is he done for the year?

Hook'em!
                Last edited by Dale Moser; 06-12-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  I have to agree, Omaha has to be the primary goal at the beginning of any season, unless you just have a stacked squad. That said, once you get there, anyone can get hot and win it...and this Texas bunch has as good a chance as any when they are playing well.

Might as well win it!

Any news on whether our guy Austin Todd may get a chance to play, or is he done for the year?

Hook'em!
                  I figured he would have stopped by to say Hook'em by now!

Comment

My boys hitting coach has a son that plays SS for Arkansas by the name of Jax Biggers. Yall may have heard about him. He is a good one! Best of luck in Omaha. Go represent.

Comment

My 2nd cousin was umping 1st in the Arkie game last night. Not sure if he's going to Omaha or not.

Comment

The University of Texas at Omaha is never just happy to be there. They have been as hot as anyone down the stretch. The pitching has been lights out in the tournament. Add the fact that the first game is against their second most relevant rival throughout history and it's game on. No dogpile til Omaha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Snoop is wearing his colors at camp this morning, in a sea of blue.[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            The University of Texas at Omaha is never just happy to be there. They have been as hot as anyone down the stretch. The pitching has been lights out in the tournament. Add the fact that the first game is against their second most relevant rival throughout history and it's game on. No dogpile til Omaha.

Thankfully, I'm not a redass. I can appreciate what they have done to this point and still hope they win it all..

Comment

I'm just fired up bro. An extra pep in my step today.

Looks like my lifelong dream of going to Omaha has been squashed. Over 1000.00 for the few flights left on SW from Austin to Omaha Saturday morning.
                              Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-12-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Their pitching IMO was ok. Walks killed them. 18 in 3 games this past weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X