No announcement yet.

Sons Hard Work & Determination Pays Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, that is a huge accomplishment.

Comment

Congratulations. I graduated from SU. Good school. Just like in all things you get out what you put in. Great chance to make an impact on campus with the smaller student body and really engage with professors in small classes.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your entire family. That is a great accomplishment! Tell him the real work starts now. It will be very difficult but extremely rewarding from here on out. He will have something most could only wish for! Awesome!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That's excellent. Good skool too. Congrats to your Son.

Comment

Great Job

Comment

So cool. Congrats.

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

That's a huge accomplishment congrats to him and your family!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                      Congratulations to your son on making it happen like he has. A good cornerback is a game changer. Teams are forced to change their game plans and throw somewhere else besides where that particular player goes. I wish him the best as he begins the transformation from high school ball to college. Keep us posted as he progresses.
                      I will sure try to keep everyone updated.

Originally posted by TKC View Post
                      What a blessing and so proud for him! Give me a shout when y’all come into town to watch him play, me and the family always try to make their games and support the kids. Also I am always available should he get in a bind or need anything I am right down the road 5 minutes away.
                      I really appreciate the offer and I will let you know when we head up there to watch him play. I think it would be cool to meet a local/TBH'er at the game.

Originally posted by Da' Hitman View Post
                      Congrats!!! My son went to play college football in Kansas. Hardest thing ever was watching a game and seeing him go down with an injury and boom! Commercial break smh man i blew his girlfriend's phone up!!! Hopefully you will be able to make most of his games
                      I could only imagine what you were feeling, while waiting for an update of the injury. Luckily most of their games aren't to far to drive too.

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
                      Congrats to your entire family. That is a great accomplishment! Tell him the real work starts now. It will be very difficult but extremely rewarding from here on out. He will have something most could only wish for! Awesome!
                      He has a classmate whose Aunt married a NFL player (plays Safety for the Titans) and he was at the signing day with his wife. I got to talk with him quite a bit and I asked him what is the ONE thing he would tell EVERY young athlete heading off to play a college sport.

HE SIAD TO TREAT IT AS IF IT'S A JOB. HE SAID THE DAY YOU QUIT TREATING IT LIKE THAT, YOU WILL BECOME A BENCH WARMER.

Comment

Congrats!! hard work pays off!

Comment

Congrats!

One of my buddies has a son that played linebacker there and just graduated.

It's a great school and was a great experience for him!

Comment

Wow!! Congrats!!

Comment

Congratulations! That's a fine school!

Now, since you don't have to pay tuition and room and board, buy that boy some new jeans!

Comment

That is awesome. Always chase your dreams.......

Comment

Working...
                                X