Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
    I would organically mail in the game Monday, rest banged up starters and let some players who need reps in, and play dak but rest Elliot, put morris and McFadden in..f the rookie record, we need to be completely fresh in the playoffs
    Time to let Romo get back in there to show Dak how it is done. I bet he throws for 500+ yards, or gets injured during the coin toss, which ever happens first.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
      Only one QB I want to have the ball against teams like Giants and Eagles and down by 10 or so, and that's Romo provided he's healthy. Dak is looking great in preseason and looks like he can be a viable backup for a short time if needed. We need to pump the breaks on all the Dak should be starter nonsense.
      No one pumping the breaks on him being the starter now

Comment

Someone will trade the farm for Romo this offseason

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
          Time to let Romo get back in there to show Dak how it is done. I bet he throws for 500+ yards, or gets injured during the coin toss, which ever happens first.
          The coin toss usually comes first in football...

Comment

Originally posted by Black swarm View Post
            I, like you, just read the comments on the first page again about Dak and Zeke and it is pretty entertaining to read now. I will admit, I was also in the same boat in August and September on Dak...Zeke showed flashes but I did not expect a rushing title and the jolt he brings to the offense. Great season so far...hope they can keep the train rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] during the coin toss!!! [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

like this?
                Last edited by niceg3s; 05-19-2017, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Black swarm View Post
                  Yeah, 14 weeks into the season now. I said that before Romo went down too. Dak showed us some flashes early on but nobody here saw 12-2 coming and a division title and one seed in the playoffs. Hope he can step it up in the playoffs, we're going to need it.

Comment

I'll say this. With these last 2 games being meaningless other than keeping rhythm or working on that, I don't think it would be a bad idea to start rotating Romo in. 2 reasons. Rest Dak a little and give Tony some game reps just in case something happens to Dak from here on out. Whether that be injury or a downward spiral.

Comment

not now, giants momentum is crushed, their defense got hit with a lot of injuries, their offense is crap outside of odell beckham...a healthy-playing well aaron Rodgers/packers team scares me, theirs no way the giants beat us 3 times, and twice at home....give me the giants over the packers right now
                      they could plug in practice squad players and still give dallas he77.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                        they could plug in practice squad players and still give dallas he77.

Not against this Dallas offense

Comment

Not against this Dallas offense

I rolled when I read that comment. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            I rolled when I read that comment. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Those two games we lost were a fluke in my opinion, we don't match up well though, but if jenorice Jenkins is out and along with the other hurt defenders then our offense would pounce them especially at home

Comment

Those two games we lost were a fluke in my opinion, we don't match up well though, but if jenorice Jenkins is out and along with the other hurt defenders then our offense would pounce them especially at home

Well the Giants had the 4th or 5th best record in football. And we lost by a total of what? 4 points or so? And then there's the NFC East. No matter records all those games in the East are rivalry games between everyone and they are usually always tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                                Well the Giants had the 4th or 5th best record in football. And we lost by a total of what? 4 points or so? And then there's the NFC East. No matter records all those games in the East are rivalry games between everyone and they are usually always tough.

True dat

Comment

Working...
                                X