X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tread harder, daddy! MAGA fanbois, come defend your 2A-trampling president

Whitehouse.gov Remarks by President Trump Before Marine One Departure
    Issued on: June 2, 2019

"Q The suspect in the Virginia Beach shooting used a silencer on his weapon. Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

THE PRESIDENT: I don’t like them at all."

No defending him here. I've always criticized him on 2A issues.

It boils down to support. The overall population and unfortunately most gun owners (you'll probably see it here in this thread) could care less about silencers and other NFA items. It's a pretty safe bet for him politically to say things like that. Just look at the bumpstock fiasco. The "Doesn't affect me" mentality is a bad one.

Funny thing is, you can like some things someone does and says and not like other things that person does and says. I like the job he's done with the economy and most things regarding defense, I do not like his other side of the mouth crap in regards to the 2A

There's maybe 2-3 people in Washington who ACTUALLY support the 2A. Just a sad reality of what we've become as a nation.

Comment

The question was bait... what he needs to do is learn how to spot it and answer accordingly.

Does anyone honestly believe if he hadn't had a suppressor on his .45 he would have killed less people or just skipped his mental rampage all together?

Comment

"Come defend your 2A-trampling president"

This is "trampling" on the 2A ?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          "Come defend your 2A-trampling president"

This is "trampling" on the 2A ?

No, banning bump stocks is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So if the President has a different opinion on what he likes or dislikes he's trampling on the 2A?

Geez. Stretch things much?
            And I thought silencers were already (and have been for a LONG time) restricted?

Comment

Yep, every militia needs a good cache of bump stocks.

Do you believe that silencers should be restricted?

They are already "restricted". Jfish had it, it was bait. Donnie wasn't the only one that bit.

Comment

It doesn't matter if he likes them or not. He never said he was trying to restrict them.

Comment

Maybe Hillary is more inline with your views.....

Comment

Just another case of The Donald shooting off his mouth before he gets his facts... He's even better at that than he is at being president, and he's pretty darn good at being president! He's never been too good at listening (or consulting) his handlers before shooting off his mouth... That's just who he is... That's something that I DO NOT like about him... He has constipation of the brain while having diarrhea of the mouth way too often...

Comment

If Obama would have spouted off that comment everyone here would be losing their mind. I’m a Trump supporter. He has never been a 100% second amendment supporter. Although I do believe he answered the question as he thinks the people want it answered. He just needs to shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                        If Obama would have spouted off that comment everyone here would be losing their mind. I’m a Trump supporter. He has never been a 100% second amendment supporter. Although I do believe he answered the question as he thinks the people want it answered. He just needs to shut the hell up.
                        This is a lie and simply not true.

If either said they plan to restrict something gun related that was already NOT restricted then you may be correct.

But who gives a crap if anyone simple does not like a silencer?

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
                          If Obama would have spouted off that comment everyone here would be losing their mind.
                          If losing their minds means typing a couple extra exclamation marks...then yes.

Comment

News flash: Trump isn't perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              News flash: Trump isn't perfect.
                              Yeah. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept. We have never had a President that makes everyone happy, that 100% aligns with his party, or that does everything he says he will. We never will have one either.

Comment

Working...
                              X