X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use an atv:

Quality rack
    Led light bar
    Winch, and all needed for self recovery. I may be 6+ miles deep and not see anyone all day and it’s bad river bottom mud

Comment

Tire sealant

After that it would be
      Roof,
      Tires
      Lighting.

Comment

Cup holder [emoji28]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did Webster troy ever post his ex wife's add ons?

Comment

Bumper dumper!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                I have been trying to come up with an idea that is quick and easy to secure the back end while it is on the trailer. I have a big ratchet strap that I generally go around the hitch with, but don't really care for that much.
                Louisiana guard dog.

Google it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Louisiana guard dog.

Google it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  I like the idea, but to me, it looks like you would have a lot of issues getting everything lined up just perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamond S View Post
                    I like the idea, but to me, it looks like you would have a lot of issues getting everything lined up just perfect.
                    A buddy has one of these on his mule trailer. He likes it but its $$$$. I have drawn up one in my head to build one and havent.

mighty tite

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      Tire sealant

After that it would be
                      Roof,
                      Tires
                      Lighting.
                      Ahh...Tire sealant.

Winner!

Comment

Carry basket and gun rack. Bright lights would be cool, but never worried much about those. I just use it to get from point A to point B, not out looking for anything at night. I made baskets for two different four wheelers now, first one was so my daughter could carry things on her four wheeler, but it got used by the dog more often than anything else. So now with the current four wheeler, once I got it running, the very next thing I did, before taking the four wheeler home, was build a basket for it, this time for the dog. The dog thinks four wheelers were made for short legged dogs. You can't get anywhere near a four wheeler around our place, without taking the dog with you. Occasionally, I actually use the basket to carry things other than the dog, but mainly the dog.
                        The current four wheeler, has a winch, when I got the four wheeler, the winch was full of dried mud and did no work. I cleaned it up and got it working, but have never used it. Not really sure what I would ever use it for, but I got a working winch.
                        A gun rack is a must, the current four wheeler did not have one on it when I got it. I searched for gun racks, did not find anything that looked like what I want. I may build a gun rack next. So far I have not used it for hunting, just working around the property, wife thinks I still need to carry a gun when out working on the property, don't sound like a bad idea to me.
                        Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 11-22-2019, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          A buddy has one of these on his mule trailer. He likes it but its $$$$. I have drawn up one in my head to build one and havent.

mighty tite
                          Looks simple and quick enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X