Amber Guyger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
    No they are on the text with she talks about SSS and how she’ll handle her business.

Definitely smearing her character right now.
    wow...talk about getting kicked when you are already down!!

I am So glad I never did any social media!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Lol

Ok
      I thought it was funny too.

I believe they should have charged her with manslaughter but I see how they came up with the verdict they did. She talked her way into that verdict on the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        I should probably delete my Facebook...
        No joke!

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
          I thought it was funny too.

I believe they should have charged her with manslaughter but I see how they came up with the verdict they did. She talked her way into that verdict on the stand.
          If she talked her way into that verdict by saying she intended to kill then the jury was full if simpletons

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            SHE is getting kicked while she was down? Tell that to the accountant who was eating ice cream in his own apartment and then double-tapped and given inadequate first aid.

Comment

They just postponed the sentencing to tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I am So glad I never did any social media!!
                And there is a record somewhere of every text you have sent...

Comment

If she talked her way into that verdict by saying she intended to kill then the jury was full if simpletons
                  Have you ever had jury duty? They don't pool the worlds scholars in there

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    Have you ever had jury duty?
                    They never let me stay

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                      kinda creepy, isn't it...

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                        SHE is getting kicked while she was down? Tell that to the accountant who was eating ice cream in his own apartment and then double-tapped and given inadequate first aid.
                        No kidding

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                          Thank GW Bush and the patriot act for that

And also every one of your TBH posts are kept in a bunker in Montana too

So I laugh Everytime someone says they lost their guns in a boating accident.

Comment

They never let me stay
                            I'm at 66% selection percentage

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              lighten up...don't care how long she gets or even who she gets bunked with. I am curious to see if the judge intervenes with the jury's decision however.

Like most wasn't expecting her to get the murder conviction & figured we were done...nope, not yet. Why wasn't this text 411 given before they went into deliberation?? To save it for sentencing?? That's why I'm saying they are spiking the ball on her. It is what it is, didn't say I felt sorry for her because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                                My act? What act?

She killed a dude watching tv and eating ice cream.

She is probably a decent person and didn't plan to murder the guy that night.

I didn’t hear the results of the forensic evidence of where he was when he was shot but you’ve mentioned multiple times “sitting on his couch eating ice cream”.

Where was he when he was shot? Are you suggesting he was literally sitting on his couch eating ice cream when he was shot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X