• Show
Clear All

TBOT in Bastrop https://youtu.be/aXhXVz4yGPg
    Here’s Steve shooting at Bastrop TBOT last year

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

He will be missed.

Comment

Steve was a very good man he had a very calm demeanor I liked talking and shooting with him. Steve showed up to shoots despite his physical problems and I respected that because he made no excuses not be there, and he loved archery. The majority of people would have quit but he didn’t.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
          Steve was a very good man he had a very calm demeanor I liked talking and shooting with him. Steve showed up to shoots despite his physical problems and I respected that because he made no excuses not be there, and he loved archery. The majority of people would have quit but he didn’t.

Yep, I use to stand next to him In case he stumbled so he had someone to balance himself if needed. I regret I didn’t make Vanderpool, I have been busy. Fred told me about his medical condition.

Comment

Me him and rusty shot cow town one year in the snow and the muck. He had a great personality we laughed a lot that day. I know he was in a lot of pain and fell once that day. His pain is gone and he’s shooting a perfect score now. He will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dkincaid View Post
              Me him and rusty shot cow town one year in the snow and the muck. He had a great personality we laughed a lot that day. I know he was in a lot of pain and fell once that day. His pain is gone and he’s shooting a perfect score now. He will be missed.

At the service today, they had a picture of Steve, Rusty, and a couple other folks standing on the bridge at Cowtown at the snow shoot!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                At the service today, they had a picture of Steve, Rusty, and a couple other folks standing on the bridge at Cowtown at the snow shoot!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was a great time

Comment

I appreciate the kind words. We got sideways a few times over the years, but our love for archery and hunting always brought us back together. I miss him already. Thanks again. Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by Big Russ View Post
                    I appreciate the kind words. We got sideways a few times over the years, but our love for archery and hunting always brought us back together. I miss him already. Thanks again. Rusty

When I met everyone at the TBOT shoots I just got done with some serious stuff and it lasted along time. It left me really angry and I will never discuss the precise details of it here. But you and Steve joked around and it was better therapy than I could of ever gotten from a shrink or counselor. So you and Steve joking and brining me out of my funk was a big part of why I showed up and payed my respects and on top of Steve alway shooting with me too. But he’s a great person and you are lucky to have had him for a brother, he is a class act.

Comment

Thanks Paul.

Comment

Such a nice man. Always fun to see Steve at the archery shoots. He always had a nice sense of humor and demeanor. You could tell he loved archery and visiting with people. He will be missed.

Comment

I met him in Colorado last year during elk season. He camped down the road from us. Jeff and I stopped by and visited with him a couple times. He was a super nice guy. Hated to hear this.

Comment

Great guy he will be greatly missed

Comment

Working...
                            X