No announcement yet.

Chester results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont feel so bad about my 301 recurve open now but my 286 trad longbow was kinda dissatisfied

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
      I dont feel so bad about my 301 recurve open now but my 286 trad longbow was kinda dissatisfied
      I got 3rd place in Traditional Longbow with a 299! I was pretty surprised at that, and was dissatisfied with that round also!

Bisch

Comment

I didn't keep score, only lost two arrows (both moving targets), and was very satisfied.
        McK

Comment

One shot I made think was a total fluke was that muley target at 60 yds #15 I think drew back aimed eight inches over the back with the trad longbow felt good let r fly and put her right in the boiler room texas heart shot and good enough for a 8

Comment

Hello people. Thank you to everyone who came inspite of the weather conditions. I have sent the results to Brenda and Bisch for them to post here and on the TBoT websites.
            Special thanks to Carl and Virginia Nutt and Mona Rountree for the great work at the computer. Carl and Virginia not only worked the shoot, but at the same time were driving back to Beaumont everyday to preform with the Beaumont Community Players. A big thank you to Bill Rountree who maintained the water and course both days pretty much by himself, which was a non stop effort with the course and weather conditions. Also Bill, Matt Armstrong, and Buster Stiebing took down the course by themselves in the rain Sunday afternoon.
            Again the ladies in the cafeteria did a great job, the boudain balls Friday night seemed to be a great change of pace.
            A big thank you to all the vendors who were there, they help to make this a shoot worth coming to.
            Now to start planning for next year. If you have any ideas, comments, or suggestions about the shoot and don't want to post here, please send them to me by email at:
            bdecker@nederland.k12.tx.us
            Good or bad will be greatly appreciated.
            And no, the Skeeter stays. Next year I will try to remember to shoot it with WD-40!
            30 years next year! We have seen kids grow up and now bring there kids to shoot.

Comment

Few items of note:
              164 pre-registrations of which 10 were not pick up and shot
              407 total scorecards sold
              Scores sent to Bisch and Brenda include all scorecards turned in
              10 inches of rain on Camp TaKuLa in a 4 day time period

Comment

Email sent, Bill!

Results posted in new thread!

Bisch

Comment

How many days left until we do this again?

Wayne

Comment

Working...
                  X