Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Bowhunting... another successful trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extreme Bowhunting... another successful trip.

We went to Extreme Bowhunting this weekend and had an amazing trip. We took a couple doe’s, an aoudad and put a shot on one of the feral goats. My buddy missed a nice black buck on an evening hunt and while I was trying to push the black buck to him on a spot and stalk I got within 20 yards of four nice black bucks. They weren’t monsters but three curls or so. Yes in hind sight I should have shot one but I was trying to push them to my buddy and it was awesome just getting that close.

Hunting is really tough because it’s really green right now and the grass is still growing. So it’s a tough hunt but we saw a lot of animals shot a couple missed a couple. It really was an amazing trip and Caleb at EBH really worked the whole time to help us be successful, we moved stands, he showed us the lease and helped us spot and stalk all the goats.

We were talking on the drive home that it really was an amazing trip we hunted hard, got some animals, meet an awesome dude (Caleb) and laughed so hard we cried sometimes and we have the video to prove it…

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

If it doesn't play here is a link

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Congrats! Any pics of the animals yall got?

Comment

Caleb does a good job. I use him and his dog for tracking on a couple places out there I hunt. Good guy and works hard

Comment

I'm headed up there soon. I've heard a lot of good things.

Comment

2016 hunting at extreme bowhunting

yeah, extreme has been very successful in past for me. caleb works his butt off for the hunters. I talked to him the other day and he said thanks to the rains, the place has never looked better and the antlered animals are already showing tremendous horn growth. Can't wait to be back this fall. I may try a summer meat hunt, caleb said they may do a few to help with the doe population.

Comment

awesome place !!! been there no complaints on my part!! well ONE,, our trip was to short!!!!

Comment

great info

Comment

We just booked a end of Feb/first of March hunt here. Four of us from NC headed down. Just trying a new place instead of the one we have been to for the last few years. It's going to be my retirement present to myself.

Comment

Working...
                  X