Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Won a Matthews NoCam: Keep it or get something else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Handsome View Post
    Bet they sold that no cam to you hard. All they ever do is shove Mathews at me.
    LOL! WHA is a great place! Im in the process of getting a new HOYT bow there... Just cant decide on the carbon spyder or wait till the new ones come out..

Congrats on your new bow HoustonHunter!

Comment

Get the bow, that way you have the choice of keeping it or selling it. You may need a back up and you will already have the bow.

Comment

At least shoot it. Never know you may like it. Then after the season make the switch. Or save the money in case you get the new bow itch later next year

Comment

Originally posted by bow up View Post
          LOL! WHA is a great place! Im in the process of getting a new HOYT bow there... Just cant decide on the carbon spyder or wait till the new ones come out..

Congrats on your new bow HoustonHunter!
          Not saying it isn't a great shop. It is. It's just every single time I'm in there it's u need to shoot this Mathews. Luckily Rick isn't like that. He's a straight up good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handsome View Post
            Bet they sold that no cam to you hard. All they ever do is shove Mathews at me.
            Wasn't and never has been the case with me or anyone I've ever been with at the shop.

If you don't like them, find another shop. They do a great job, are personable and always helpful. I won't shop anywhere else and a lot of Houston TBH'ers would probably agree more with me than with you.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              Wasn't and never has been the case with me or anyone I've ever been with at the shop.

If you don't like them, find another shop. They do a great job, are personable and always helpful. I won't shop anywhere else and a lot of Houston TBH'ers would probably agree more with me than with you.
              Wasn't saying its a bad shop. Reread above post. I go in there when I'm on that side of town.

Comment

Once again, the guys at West Houston Archery did a great job in helping me pick a bow. I shot the Hoyt Nitrum and the No Cam and could tell where I wanted to be--both great bows.

The folks at WHA are extremely knowledgable, friendly and most importantly patient as I worked my way through it. Their shop is the only place I do business for archery needs and the only place I recommend.

Time to get her dialed in!
                You still liking the no cam?

Comment

Originally posted by FlightCancelled View Post
                  You still liking the no cam?
                  Loving it. Got my first bow buck with it a week from yesterday and a doe on Saturday.

It's super quiet on the draw--neither deer heard me pull back and both were < 25 yards. Let off is great too, had to wait a bit on the doe as she turned right after I drew back but after 10-15 seconds she gave me something to work with.

I loved my old bow too but it's smooth, quiet and very consistent.

Comment

Loving it. Got my first bow buck with it a week from yesterday and a doe on Saturday.

It's super quiet on the draw--neither deer heard me pull back and both were < 25 yards. Let off is great too, had to wait a bit on the doe as she turned right after I drew back but after 10-15 seconds she gave me something to work with.

I loved my old bow too but it's smooth, quiet and very consistent.
                    Awesome I'm looking at getting one soon or see what they come out with this year

Congrats on the buck

Comment

Working...
                    X