Timber creek buckle blow out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timber creek buckle blow out

Timber creek in whitesboro tx will be hosting the 3rd anual buckle blow out 3-28 3-29 . You can contact jason at 903-821-1358 if you have any questions

We will have buckles in every class mini cubs all the way to seniors we also have self bow composite men and women's recurve open wood also longbow open and wood over all buckle in shoot out format on Sunday all class winner in shoot out also long distance and smoker round see y'all then

Comment

The course will be a shorter walk and just a reminder there is room for your campers

Comment

The address is 1007 cr 113 whitesboro tx it is just out side of the small town of callisburg tx

Comment

What are the classes? Is it like an IBO or NFAA event or more informal?

Comment

It's alot like tbot long bow wood longbow open recurve wood recurve open self bow composite bow seniors class same for women youth girls recurve girls longbow youth boys recurve youth boys longbow cubs one class mini cubs one class hope that helps no sights all trad no release thanks

Comment

Course is set it is great and the weather is perfect for a change hope to see y'all

Comment

Thanks to all the came out this weekend we had a great turn out see y'all July 25-26 for the tbot shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Stone point View Post
                  Thanks to all the came out this weekend we had a great turn out see y'all July 25-26 for the tbot shoot
                  Jason, Had a great time this weekend. The course was set up well, except for that RAT target! And the weather was perfect. When are you going to post the scores? Rusty

Comment

Text me your # to my cell and I can see what I can do really don't have a way to post but I can send them to you maybe

Comment

Working...
                    X