Big Oak Trad IV Food Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Oak Trad IV Food Plan

Hunt is coming quick. Had posted in the thread about meal plans. Didn't get much response so thought I would put something out for more eyes. If everyone wants to put in some efforts we can get a tentative list of who is bringing what. Or if most would rather do their own thing that is fine as well. I'm up for whatever. Slayer had mentioned bringing a camp wok with breakfast burrito items. Jeff Casey said he would bring a pot of beans. I will probably bring a Dutch oven to do some cobblers in, and have quite a few meat options as well. What does everyone really want to do is what it comes down to.
    B

I am bringing my wok and burner. Will furnish eggs, peppers, deer sausage, bacon, Onions and Tortillas for breakfast on Saturday morning. I will pre cut everything so it goes on faster and we can all eat before the games start. Everyone is welcome to eat on this.

Comment

Slayer if you want go ahead, no pressure. Not much response on this. Going to abandon this mostly. Guess it's every man for himself. Getting down to the wire.
      B

Comment

No pressure, I will be bringing it. If they dont want to eat, I will just make less. . .lol! Looking forward to the fun and games again.

Comment

I will be bringin some homemade boudin to share.

Comment

probably going to bring some summer sausage and pies and snacks and things of that nature

Comment

Working...
            X