Cowtown Bowmen membership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowtown Bowmen membership

My son asked me if I wanted to see about joining. I know there are quite a few members here. I didn't see any rules on their web page. How would be go about checking it out before we join?

Go to a club 3D shoot and check the place out and talk to members. Cowtown is a top notch facility. I shoot a lot of 3D and I join every local club I shoot at. I want to see all archery clubs succeed, so even if they are not in a place where I can contribute time and work, I feel that my membership dues might just help them buy a new target or something else they need. An added bonus to being a member of a of a club (if you are a 3D shooter) is that a lot of them give you a discounted entry fee for monthly 3D shoots.

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by reddogdan View Post
      My son asked me if I wanted to see about joining. I know there are quite a few members here. I didn't see any rules on their web page. How would be go about checking it out before we join?
      Quite a few of us around here are members of Cowtown Bowmen. All members have the combo to the gate lock - I'm sure somebody would be happy to meet you there to show you around. The next time I will be at the club will be for the Winter Traditional shoot, which is is next weekend. In fact, that might be a good time to come check the place out. Chuck Hubbard (hubbace on TBH) is club president - I would send him an email:
      president@cowtownbowmen.com

Comment

It looks like that shoot is on the 28th and I will be in DC that weekend. But I am off that next week, so maybe I can work something out. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Quite a few of us around here are members of Cowtown Bowmen. All members have the combo to the gate lock - I'm sure somebody would be happy to meet you there to show you around. The next time I will be at the club will be for the Winter Traditional shoot, which is is next weekend. In fact, that might be a good time to come check the place out. Chuck Hubbard (hubbace on TBH) is club president - I would send him an email:
          president@cowtownbowmen.com
          Actually Winter trad Shoot is Feb 28th, Mar 1st. :-) But we will be there most of this coming weekend picking lanes and working on wrapping up the new field range. I or Kevin, our membership coordinator can be available to provide tours, just let us know when to meet you out there.

Comment

Originally posted by reddogdan View Post
            It looks like that shoot is on the 28th and I will be in DC that weekend. But I am off that next week, so maybe I can work something out. thanks
            I will be there Saturday, the 21st with David Kincaid, our traditional director to pick and clear lanes for the Winter trad Shoot, then I will be back Sunday, the 22nd to help the field archery range work party. So just let me know when you would like to come out. :-)

Comment

Working...
            X