Wild game innovations issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wild game innovations issues

NOT mine...I wouldn't buy that junk but a buddy bought a feeder from a youth group that was doing a fundraiser. It came with a WGI spinner kit. He's having serious issues with it. I know, not surprising

Anyways, it has a fuse in one of the wires. If we remove that, would it cause more issues? Anyone know or have previous knowledge of that piece of junk?

Ive never delt with that brand of anything, but removing a fuse from something that doesnt work anyway cant break it any worse than it already is so I say go for it and see what happens...

Comment

If he's continually blowing the fuse and he hard wires the thing it could fry it. Id at least try bumping fuse size a notch before going for broke.

Comment

I've had issues with my feeder to, it wouldn't feed in the pm for some reason. I've also taken back a few wgi game cameras as well. I'm done with this brand!

Comment

It isn't blowing the fuse. It just doesn't throw 95% of the time. He gets it throwing before he leaves, and it throws a couple of times. After that, it won't work until he jacks with the fuse again

Comment

Procedure for repair.
            1. Remove unit.
            2. Place in trash
            3. Buy better stuff

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
              It isn't blowing the fuse. It just doesn't throw 95% of the time. He gets it throwing before he leaves, and it throws a couple of times. After that, it won't work until he jacks with the fuse again
              Replace the fuse holder.

Comment

Once you get the fuse fixed it will read "jammed" and not throw corn every time you go to hunt.

Comment

Replace the entire feeder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trust me, I've told him to throw it in the garbage and go buy either an All Seasons Feeders or a ForeverLast spin kit. He helped out the youth group and doesn't want to say anything to them about it. I'll jack with it tomorrow afternoon and see what I can figure out. Thanks for the suggestions. Most of y'alls were right in line with mine

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                      Replace the entire feeder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Heck naw! 😂 The feeder itself was built by a guy in that church, and it's a dang well built feeder. They just through a crappy spin kit on it. I guess since they spent $99 on the kit, they believed they were getting decent quality. It ain't true with any WGI products. Pure garbage in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
                        Procedure for repair.
                        1. Remove unit.
                        2. Place in trash
                        3. Buy better stuff
                        Lol!!!

Comment

Of all the brands of outdoor products, this company has the very worst rep--

Comment

Cut out the fuse. It doesn't need it anyways.

Comment

$6 motor $45 timer. Fuse is pointless. Problem solved

Comment

Working...
                              X