No announcement yet.

what do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restaurant manager on good days. Dishwasher on bad.

Comment

Full time college student and I guide/outfit on the weekends

Comment

Full time job I get paid for: Financial Advisor/Money Manager/Expectation Manager

3/4 time job I dont get paid for: More or less COO of family ranch and MLD property.

Comment

Lake Fork bass fishing guide (spring & summer)

HF Deer (type 3 MLD) & Duck guide (fall & winter)

Comment

Retired Patrol Sergeant (POPO), 28 years, Runnin' my blood trackin' dawg now and part time learnin' the guide trade.

Comment

Welder.....Mr mom sometimes.

Comment

14 days a month a pipeline operator. The rest a knifemaker. Like being an operator, love being a knifemaker.

Comment

Custom home builder

Comment

Own a little company that does everything to do with smaller 1000HP and less boilers, steam and hot water systems, code welding, heat exchanger repair/rebuilding, boiler and system controls, Boiler re-tubing, refractory repairs, pumps, boiler parts and electronics sales, you name it. If it's hot and dirty we do it. If they can't fix it we can.
                    Last edited by cosmiccowboy; 12-05-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Production control- Triumph Group Fort Worth

Aerospace stuff....

Comment

Retired electric utility(metering/substations) and now a rancher

Comment

I'm an Athletic Trainer at a high school.. I deal in the prevention rehabilitation and treatment of any and all athletic injuries.

Comment

Service Advisor at Harley Davidson of Waco for the last 4 years and most recently helping my wife's grandfather farm/ranch on my days off.

Comment

Youth Pastor

Comment

Ranch foreman...over a crew of one, myself included I'm the farmer, ranch hand, gardener, maintenance man, gopher, and general whipping boy at my in-laws little slice of heaven here in Bellville and I'm loving every minute of it

Comment

Working...
                                X