Duck hunting Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
    We hunt close to Glen Rose. By Saturday morning our ponds will have had over 24hrs of freezing temps and I'm scared our ponds will be completely frozen over. I don't mind a little ice on the banks and such but with no open water it makes for a tough set up not to mention the ducks don't like it either.
    It won't be thick ice. Get out and bust it up!

Comment

I can't let the first round go and not hunt it , So me and some buddies will be in on the ducks this weekend !

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
        It won't be thick ice. Get out and bust it up!
        Get out there and break you a hole! Won't take much effort, just keep your hands dry.

Comment

I'm still planning on being out on the water

Comment

I don't know if I want to go fight the DD wannabes around here!! If anybody got room on some private land I got dog, deeks, and gun. If not the. I will be going somewhere and probably will have room for one more int the boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Statton48 View Post
              I don't know if I want to go fight the DD wannabes around here!! If anybody got room on some private land I got dog, deeks, and gun. If not the. I will be going somewhere and probably will have room for one more int the boat.
              I would defiantly take you up on this if I was closer!!! I got canceled on for this weekend so I'm trying to find a place.

Comment

Working...
              X