No announcement yet.

Clay Wagner taxidermist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did a Mountain Lion mount for me. Took about 1 1/2 years. Very happy with the results, the cat faces are what makes or breaks a mount for me. I would take him the next bobcat or Mountain Lion I get.

Comment

He ever call you back?

Comment

From what I hear he is some sort of savant...not good people skills but good work. Kinda like sending a loose box of toothpicks to rain man.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
          He ever call you back?

Nope, still never heard back.
          No response to voice mails or text messages

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
            Nope, still never heard back.
            No response to voice mails or text messages

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            Probably better off. Saved you some money and the inherent disappointment that comes from every Bobcat mount

Comment

Good work or not, I'd ask for it back and go somewhere else,
              alot of great Taxis out there!

Comment

Hard to ask for it back and my deposit when you can't get ahold of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Mark Couture of God's Creation Taxidermy. He is an award winning cat Taxidermist.

Comment

I went through the same ordeal with him but finally got my cat back. I'll pm some useful info.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                      I went through the same ordeal with him but finally got my cat back. I'll pm some useful info.

Thank you

Comment

I've used him twice. Never had trouble getting a quality mount done by him. Sometimes he takes awhile to return a call, but when you are the owner, boss, secretary, janitor all in one you can't stay on the phone all day shooting the breeze and expect the mounts to sew themselves up. I got one mount back in about 7 months and another near the year mark. I will agree that not returning text, emails or phone calls is not good for business even if it takes a few days to get caught back up from doing so......

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                          Still have not heard anything back and got another cat this morning.
                          Now need to find another taxidermist.

Texantax is right around the corner from you and does great work. Couldn't be happier with the cat he did for me.

Comment

Blows my mind how some people's people and business skills suck so bad!!!

And how much more money they would make if they knew how to run a business

SAD

Comment

That is BS. The taxidermist could at least take or return your call. Cant stand people like that. Hopefully your mount will eventually turn out good.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                                That is BS. The taxidermist could at least take or return your call. Cant stand people like that. Hopefully your mount will eventually turn out good.
                                Agree!!!! It's total BS and a lack of respect

Comment

Working...
                                X