Anyone hunted here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone hunted here

Narco. The sight wont come up. Where is it at? And where do you hunt in Gillespie county?

Comment

I use to lease a pasture from them, but I've never hunted there high fence place.

Comment

It's located in Tilden. I hunt approx. 10 miles east of Fredericksburg off 290

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Stins how was the property and people?

Comment

I've been to this ranch about year or so ago and will never go back. they fed the roads at about 90 MPH! Feeders on trailer side of road were empty or broken! saw very few animals and those were does no stands to use and very sorry guide when he could be found spent more driving his around then trying to help hunters.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

thanks for the help Stins and Texan

Comment

I've been there also, like Texan105 says, they feed the roads as fast as possible and little help from the guide as to a good location to set up. Did see some deer in the low fence area (all doe) and saw some pigs but heard nothing good on the high fence area from friends who hunted it, I hunted the low fence.

Comment

I have been there as well and will never go back......... pretty much a joke, good luck i will say there are plenty other ranches to choose from better then this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X