Home remodeling,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home remodeling,

I’m remodeling a home in Spring Tx, looking for some help, I need to sand and refinish the wooden floors . and also some deck repair and painting, and to put up a new wire fence, so if you do any of this kind of work or know anyone reliable around Spring I would like to give you or them some work. I would like to give someone from the green screen the work . Thanks for your help.

Some pics are always useful when asking for this kind of help.
    From your basic description of what your needing done you have left out a few things which will needed to be done as well.

Every side of town after Harvey is still full of crooked trades & contractors.

Comment

It is very important to find the best contractor for the renovation so the prices can be just and you can get the best quality renovation also. I did my renovation some time ago and it was the best renovation I have ever had of my kitchen at very affordable prices by Home Quality Remodeling. I think you must consult them online and get the best advice for the cost and the contractors for that matter.

Comment

When are you wanting to get started? I an a homebuilder/remodeler. I have a couple jobs I'm wrapping up and need to finish before I start more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X