FFL in Cypress/Tomball for Transfers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFL in Cypress/Tomball for Transfers?

Looking for an FFL in Cypress/Tomball that can accept and transfer guns I buy on the net. Tomball pawn has lost their mind on the fees.

I use Lonestar Tactical Supply on Eldridge near 1960. He's a good guy and cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
      What does he charge? The place by my work wants $50 for the first transfer and $35 for anymore on the same order...... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
        What does he charge? The place by my work wants $50 for the first transfer and $35 for anymore on the same order...... LOL!
        Dang!

I don't remember exactly but if you have your CHL he gives you a discount. I think it's somewhere between $15 and $25 for a transfer. I've done about 4-5 transfers through him over the last few years

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
          X2

I have used them before and they were great to deal with. $20 fee or $15 with chl

Comment

Check out GotYouCovered on Facebook. He charges I want to say it was $10. Corner of 2920 and Kuykendal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve never bought anything online because I’ve never seen ffl fees less than $40-50. At $10-20 I might have to try it out.

Comment

Agr outdoors. Right off 290 in cypress.

Comment

A&P Armory on Hardin Store Rd $25
                  Warthog Firearms in Spring (Louetta/45) donates the $25 fee to the childrens hospital

Comment

ItBelieve $10-20 on stuebner airline. I will try to find the name of the shop but I've done transfers to him because he was the cheapest in the area. He was by appointment only and asks permission to do a YouTube video of your gun if it's new to keep cost down.
                    Last edited by SCREAMINREELS; 03-22-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

This is him. He's about 15 minutes from Tomball.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys! Several of these sound great! Way better than I have been paying, with a take it or get out attitude..

Comment

Any current FFL for the area?

Comment

I'm in Danbury, I know I'm to far for ya'll but I'm willing to help anybody out.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                              A&P Armory on Hardin Store Rd $25
                              Warthog Firearms in Spring (Louetta/45) donates the $25 fee to the childrens hospital
                              A&P did my last transfer, was easy to deal with too.

Comment

Working...
                              X