Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many cans of paint did that take?

Comment

Looks good....I couldn't even see your thumb.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
        How many cans of paint did that take?
        Truck was half black, still took 7 cans of black about 2 cans of brown, green, and khaki each.

Comment

Originally posted by tater_salad View Post
          Truck was half black, still took 7 cans of black about 2 cans of brown, green, and khaki each.
          Thanks. Think I'm going to go ahead and do my Jeep in the next few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by dropem View Post
            Thanks. Think I'm going to go ahead and do my Jeep in the next few weeks.
            Took me half a day pretty much. I washed the truck, taped off the windows, then it took me 4 hours to paint the whole truck.

Comment

I like it

Comment

turned out pretty nice, I agree with adding some clear coat to protect it. nice work

Comment

Thanks y'all. I might do the clear coat over it, but it just depends.

Comment

Try starting with the lightest and work your way to black. In my opinion it blends better.

Definitely looks better than before though! Nice job!

Comment

Might try it different next time. Use a green base instead of black, I know that'll turn out a lot better then the black base.

Comment

Looks good but with no sanding before you painted it was a bad Idea, you will be lucky if it doesn't start to flake off after awhile. But it does look really good. I may have to do something like that to my dodge ram charger before I sell it

Comment

Originally posted by Marcgowdy View Post
                          Looks good but with no sanding before you painted it was a bad Idea, you will be lucky if it doesn't start to flake off after awhile. But it does look really good. I may have to do something like that to my dodge ram charger before I sell it
                          I don't think it's a bad idea not sanding it. My grandpa always did it to our river truck, only ever had to repaint it every 3 years. No flaking, or any of that. If I had a picture of it I'd show y'all. Lol

Comment

That looks good

Comment

That would look good on my 88 Yota.

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Working...
                                X