sight recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sight recommendation

got a new to me Z7 extreme now need a new sight. I want to keep my switchback intact for a backup. I want a single pin adjustable just wanted some opinions. im down to the HHA, Tru glow range rover and the trophy ridge react 1. I have a range rover now but it looks like they changed the design and the trophy ridge looks "busy" with all the little tool less adjustments. whats yalls thoughts?

I just bought the HHA a week ago or so, this thing is amazing. After sighting it in at 20 and 60 yards like they say - this thing is on the money.

I added the 4x optics to the site and I love it as well.

Comment

Hha!

Comment

Give the Apex Covert a long hard look.

Comment

Single pin , i would go with MBG acsent ambush or hha dsxl 5519 two best single pins out there

Comment

I would go with MBG acsent ambush or hha dsxl 5519

Comment

Spot Hogg!

Comment

Boughtt a z7 extreme with an apex 4-pin sight on there. I like it and haven't had any problems out of it yet.

Comment

Spot Hogg.

Comment

What kind of budget?

I have a TruGlo Range Rover that has been great for price

Been looking at a bunch of higher end sights. MBG Ascent Ambush gets lots of good reviews. CBE and Spot Hogg would get a consideration too

Comment

MBG best customer service

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        What kind of budget?

I have a TruGlo Range Rover that has been great for price

Been looking at a bunch of higher end sights. MBG Ascent Ambush gets lots of good reviews. CBE and Spot Hogg would get a consideration too
                        trying to stay south of 200. I have had a range rover for a while now just wanting some other opinions on the ones I haven't used. really don't want to go back to the multi pin sights.

Comment

Trophy ridge react one seems like a great sight. If it works correctly then it'll be the bet single pin hands down. After that I'd say hha, mainly because their wheel adjustment is better than a slider. I will be getting a TR react for my birthday, which isn't until July, but I'll let ya know how it goes!

Comment

I am in the same situation, thinking of upgrading

From what I have found MBG Ascent Ambush is the way to go. Pretty sure CBE and Spot Hoog are above budget.

You might look on AT for a good used one too if you want to go that route

Comment

I think its gonna be down to either the HHA or MBG. Im gonna wait till I get back to Texas and see if Santa Fe archery has them so I can compare them next to each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X