No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a day. Finished the trenching and loaded up the take back stuff, we've changed our mind on the whirlpool again. (Back to the original corner model.) Picked up wire at McCoys then off to Home Depot, had to take the tub back to the one I bought it from. No problem, what's 10 more miles. Spent 3 hours getting my refund and headed back to the casa so we could go to Livingston and eat at Florida's Kitchen. Sorry, no pics but the ribs and catfish were finger licking, lip smacking good. I'll try to get the new tub from Lowe's tomorrow. (sheesh)

Comment

Howdy all you TBH night owls!

I only have 3 hours left and then a nice long weekend off!

Looking forward to the Houston Northside GTG at Mel's in Tomball this afternoon.

Comment

Well, here I am again. Nother day..... nother dollar. I'm pretty sure I drove myself out of a car jacking this morning. I was the only vehicle on Walnut Hill and all of the sudden 3 sets of head lights popped up behind me out of nowhere. This wasn't the first time so all traffic laws are null and void. They did try to keep up with me for a little bit, but then gave up. I just love driving in Dallas at 3:00 in the morning.

Comment

Dang Randy!

Good morning TBH!!! Leaving in a few to head to Columbus GA to shoot the ASA Classic.

Comment

Oh it wasn't the first time. Driving at that time of the morning can be a real adventure. Good luck at the Classic Timm! Keep an eye on Bow5 for me so he don't get in no trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
              Dang Randy!

Good morning TBH!!! Leaving in a few to head to Columbus GA to shoot the ASA Classic.

Have a safe trip.I spent a few years kickin' around Columbus while stationed @ Ft Benning.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                Have a safe trip.I spent a few years kickin' around Columbus while stationed @ Ft Benning.

DJ
                That's where the ASA Classic is. It is held in the Ft. Benning recreational area.

Oh, I forgot to tell ya'll I took momma out to dinner last night for our anniversary. Had a nice evening with a plate of seafood to boot!

Comment

It's Friday........Yahoo!

Comment

Morning, All. Coffee is good. I didn't sleep very well. I hate getting mad/upset. Sonehow, I think the upcoming Hog hunt with Brad75 will cure all of that.

Comment

We're headed out to Sonora in a few hours to start setting up on the new lease. I have to go to the doctor first, to have some lab work done. Because of all the recent events, I am going to start taking my health a LOT more seriously.

Comment

TGIF to you TBH'rs. We got almost an inch of rain yesterday in Sharpstown bringing total to about 2.7" total for 3 days.

Hoping it doesn't rain too much this weekend as I'm starting the construction process for gun/bow stands. If it rains too much, I've got a hunting-fishing room that needs a little attention, . Come to think of it, let it rain as we are still waaaay behind.

Now more coffee, coffeeeeeee....

Have a good weekend.

Comment

Here . 2 days left till vacation in utopia !!!!!

Comment

Morning all, the coffee is great today.

Comment

Boring around here today.......big truck is on the road and probably won't be back today, little truck is down, boss is out and about.....

I should be playing golf or.....sleepin! Tryin to find somewhere near here to shoot a dove bird or 15 Sept 1???? Anyone???

Comment

Saving this from page 2 and whipping up some lunch then going to head out to collect Round 4 of the trail cameras. Oughtta have em up in a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X