No announcement yet.

Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Radio just said it's up to an estimated 7k people and growing. Headed to McAllen

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      This caravan is an invasion pure and simple.
      "Reconquista" to be more specific. How this is not being treated as an act of aggression (with the full support of Mexico) is beyond me.

Comment

There is not a political will to stop this. They will gladly walk into the hands of the Border Patrol and be released in a few days inside our country.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          There is not a political will to stop this. They will gladly walk into the hands of the Border Patrol and be released in a few days inside our country.
          I don't believe Trump is going to allow it to happen.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never understood the motivation for moving to to such a "racist and Nazi" country.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AP_18293627163908.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	24558508

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

I wish there was something he could do about it. If 5k people walk into our soldiers arms they aren't going to be sent back across the river without processing. They will be processed and released with a court date.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post

Then he is a bigot, racist, white supremacist, homophobe...and whatever else liberals can come up with

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  This caravan is an invasion pure and simple.

I remember taking this oath in February 1966.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I have never rescinded this oath.

A soldier's mission is to defeat the enemy by means of fire and maneuver in order to destroy or capture him, or to repel his assault with fire, close combat, and counterattack.

There are millions more like me. Old and disgruntled crusty old vets that don't appreciate what is being done to our country. I am no longer agile and fleet of foot but I can still see very well and my trigger finger is good, I'm not recoil sensitive and I can still hit a man sized silhouette with open sights at 500 meters.
                  Yessir, I took that same oath June 20, 1971, then again June 1, 1975 when I got my Commission... Still in force far as I'm concerned. I'd go in a heartbeat to protect the future of my grandbabies! Sooner or later Americans, REAL Americans are gonna get enough of this crap and it's gonna be ON. This election very could be the trigger or it could be the thing that puts the "safety" back on for a while depending on outcome...

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    I'm still trying to figure out the ladder picture...
                    I was watching some News Clips last night on Fox and this whole ladder thing became evident as to what it was... In actuality, that latter was being suspended by a rope and folks were being lowered to the platform area below from up on the bridge to short cut the waiting crowd on the bridge. That person got on the ladder and the crowd lowered the ladder to the bottom, then pulled it back up and another one got on... That's either a snapshot of the event or a still captured from that video...

It was a heck of a video... That lady (at least the video looked like it was a lady) was hanging on for dear life as the lowered the ladder. It was spinning around and swinging... She probably got combat pay extra from Soros for that stunt!

Comment

My Angie is in the Texas State Guard. She is waiting for the alert from Gov Abbott. TSG members are allowed to carry as long as they have a LTC. Hope it doesn't come to that. She is in the air wing and they provide logistical support for all other branches but still----------no telling what's about to happen down there. She spent 6 weeks deployed during Hurricane Harvey but she's fired up and ready to go again if called.

Comment

I don't think they will make it to the US border. That is a LOT of **** land to cover.

Comment

Originally posted by ren087 View Post
                          I don't think they will make it to the US border. That is a LOT of **** land to cover.
                          They aren't walking nearly that far, they are loading up in 18-wheelers and flatbeds and being driven North.

Comment

Yep, Soros Bus Line...

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                              They aren't walking nearly that far, they are loading up in 18-wheelers and flatbeds and being driven North.
                              If they were walking we wouldn't have to worry about this for another 3-4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                If they were walking we wouldn't have to worry about this for another 3-4 months.
                                Exactly, but apparently all of these 'deprived migrants' are actually Olympic-quality long distance runners.

Comment

Working...
                                X