2016 College World Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 College World Series

Starts tomorrow.First game at 2pm- U.C Santa Barbara vs Oklahoma State and then at 7pm -Arizona vs Miami.Any predictions and who all will be there?Should be an awesome tournament this year.

Dates and game time link-

The Gators became the last team to book a trip to the CWS on Monday night, one of just three national seeds to survive a wild super regional round.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dc1986; 06-17-2016, 11:04 AM.

Going for the Gauchos!!!

Comment

Son & I will be in Omaha tonight, Go Canes

Comment

My brother will be there til the end go Texas Tech!

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
          Son & I will be in Omaha tonight, Go Canes
          Hope we are not 2 and done.Lots of strong pitching this year.Since we lost LePore and Hammond we will need to score 5-6 runs a game to win IMO.

Comment

Guns up!

Comment

Wreck 'Em!b

Comment

Go Tech! When do they play?

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
                  Go Tech! When do they play?
                  The Gators became the last team to book a trip to the CWS on Monday night, one of just three national seeds to survive a wild super regional round.

Dates and times

Comment

Go Gators!!!!

Comment

I think my Cowboys have a good chance to win their bracket. I say that mostly because they have rolled through so far with no losses based on excellent pitching, not just relying on bombers at the plate. I'm pumped to see them back in Omaha - really cool for coach Holliday - he was playing 1st base for OSU in their last CWS appearance

Comment

Go Pokes!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          I think my Cowboys have a good chance to win their bracket. I say that mostly because they have rolled through so far with no losses based on excellent pitching, not just relying on bombers at the plate. I'm pumped to see them back in Omaha - really cool for coach Holliday - he was playing 1st base for OSU in their last CWS appearance
                          They are very hot right now.I hope Miami plays well because I would like to see Miami vs OSU.That would be a great game.

Comment

Guns Up!

Comment

EXTREMELY torn..
                              Don't want TCU to win...because they knocked out my Ag's...
                              Don't want Tech to win..because I don't like Tech..and the wife is a raider..
                              Don't want osu to win..because, well...they ain't from Texas...

might have to flip a coin...

Comment

Working...
                              X