Big cat contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big cat contest

Gonna hunt the west Texas big cat contest and was just wondering if any other TBH members were gonna be hunting it? In ready and can't wait!!!!

Yup me and two other tbhers are in for the second year! Good luck, hope it's not 19 degrees.

Comment

Wouldn't miss it, we have hunted since the start��

Comment

Awesome. Maybe I will see some of yall at check in. What county are yall hunting?

Comment

Im on a team

Iraan and, Irion, Schilndler, Tom Greene

Comment

We will be in menard county mostly.

Comment

I'm betting the winner will be less than 30#

Comment

Sorry man we gonna win it this year. I'd be glad to take your money.

Comment

Were can I get information on it

Comment

This is us from last year.

Comment

Back in 2008, we wanted to create a new kind of varmint contest that gives everyone a shot at the grand prize. We feel like we’ve done that with the WTBBC.

Here’s how it works:

The Heaviest bobcat takes Grand Prize. Your team must kill either 5 grey fox OR 5 coyotes (NO MIXING OF THE TWO) in order to enter your heaviest bobcat in the contest.
                      (5 bobcats DO NOT qualify your team to weigh your big cat. You could still be eligible for one of the jackpots though.)

The entry fee is $200. $140 of the fee goes towards 1st and 2nd place biggest bobcat, and $60 goes towards each of three jackpot prizes. Most cats, most fox, and most coyotes.

Each team may have a maximum of 4 hunters. The best thing about this format is that anyone can win. So get your hunting buddies together and come join us for our 6th annual contest.

We will post contest results on the site on Sunday afternoons following the contest, so be sure to subscribe to our email list in the sidebar to receive them in your inbox. “Like” our Facebook page for up-to-the-minute team counts on the day of the hunt.

As you know, the more people that enter the contest, the bigger the payout, so please spread the word. We hope to see you all there!!

Comment

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Lol. Good luck to you.

Comment

Comment

Do you think you have what it takes to win the highest paying hunting contest in the country? Then put your money where your mouth is, and enter the West Texas Big Bobcat Contest.

Comment

I have a pair of cats I have let walk 4 times since Dec 1st and I feel pretty sure I could kill my fox limit with a sling shot on this place.

Comment

Working...
                              X