Who are your favorite TBH'ers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
    Everyone - but.....those of us who were here during 99 - 2005 (pre-crash) YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! I have always enjoyed some of the old crowd and now seeing them contribution, periodically on the Green Screen, some a few times per year, spirit and mucho respect Amigos!

The old crew have many miles and thousands and thousands of posts.........PEACE!

The core.......the beginning and the few gatherings leading into the first Bownanza - always remember and still here.

While at an antique store today I was looking hard for a velvet Elvis painting to hang in my cabin.

Comment

Didn’t make Rob’s list.

Comment

Adair

Comment

I see this is an older thread. Over the last 6-7 yrs I have been a member I have met A LOT of great people. List would he extremely long if I named them all. Had some amazing support from a lot of TBH Brothers helping me fulfill my dreams. Not a week goes by that I don't speak to at least 20+ different members. Some are really close friends and thankful to have them around.

My wife always ask why I can consider someone from an internet site a friend. What she doesn't realize is all of the TBH Express encounters, Antler Art orders, Sticker Sighting chats, Giveaway chase downs (I need to do another), Prayer support uplifting and generosity all throughout this place. If she would spend a week on the Green Screen she would see what I mean.

Still a few members I want to meet!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Didn’t make Rob’s list.
            I'll put you on a list

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
              I'll put you on a list
              Sweet!!! Christmas list? Birthday list? Best hunter ever list??

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                Sweet!!! Christmas list? Birthday list? Best hunter ever list??
                Hog killing machine list probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  While at an antique store today I was looking hard for a velvet Elvis painting to hang in my cabin.
                  That would be awesome!

Comment

Lol i see this thread was brought back from the dead.

I noticed a few guys that were sent to ban camp in the meantime.

Comment

Not you
                      Last edited by 3whunt; 12-21-2018, 03:58 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                        That would be awesome!
                        I just so happen to have one. Wood frame and everything, down to the tear in ol' Elvis's eye.

Comment

Mary, Chew, elgato, Top of Texas, Swampranger, Death from Above, Shane,AC, Bonethug. Just mention a few

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                            I just so happen to have one. Wood frame and everything, down to the tear in ol' Elvis's eye.

That would be so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              I'm looking forward to meeting several people at my first Bownanza. I've been here a little less than a year now, but have loved every minute of it. My only regret is I wasn't here years ago. There's been so many memorable threads just over the past year. I really enjoy all the personalities on TBH. I hope to see, and shake hands with some of you this weekend. It would be nice to put a face to the many posts on here. Guys like (Smart) who I admire. He has an awesome amout of post and most are funny, witty, or thought provoking. (Curtintex) is another one. I enjoy his one liners, and smart arse sense of humor. (Nursejenn) seems like a cool chick to have a beer with. Although she does post a lot (pot meet kettle). Looking forward to meeting (Antlers86) and I know he wants to meet me cuz I owe him money . Any way I was just wondering who yall enjoy on TBH and who, if anyone you're hoping to meet.

I still miss (Elkbowhunter)
                              I thought you were Elkbowhunter

Comment

Did I make anybody’s list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X