Bobcat at 100 yards
      See... something is moving.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Better conditions this AM for sure.

Comment

Couple of great bucks taken yesterday!

Comment

I’m hunting on the ground tucked in a cedar tree. Heard movement 30 yards to my left at around 715. Poked my head out just a little and got busted by a doe about 10 yards away I hadn’t heard.. 2 other does blew out of there with her. I’m not looking for a doe but I need to be a little more careful. Couple hogs behind me now

Comment

One rabbit hopped by. Love the cooler weather and no mosquitoes this morning.

Comment

Slow for me so far. My son saw 3 doe out of range. I moved down right on the creek in some thick stuff. Can't see a lot but hoping one comes down this trail. Activity on it yesterday from 10 to noon.

Comment

Two does this morning no shot opportunity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mooney_ag View Post
                    Two does this morning no shot opportunity

Send them my way. It’s dead over here

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      My good hunting buddy killed a stud today. He’s not on this forum but told me I could share. Congrats Mark

Wow !!!’ What a stud!!!!!

Tell your friend congrats

Comment

Originally posted by MLB 14 View Post

Another great buck taken out of Harris by a friend of mine that wanted to share! Came in on a doe! Great job! He got his golden ticket as well!

Nice

Comment

Well it’s been an emotionally charged $?!# show this morning. Moved locations after several close calls Friday and Saturday. Get set up and the tree I’m in seems great except that I need to trim way more limbs than the rules will allow. But I’m committed and figure I’ll go with my gut. Get settled in this morning and a yearling doe comes out to the north at 12 yds. Up wind. Good. Turns shy of shooting one walks off. Not good. 30 minutes later catch movement to the north. Good. Turn around in my stand to get ready for a shot. Squirrel. Not Good. Turn back to the Southwest. Mature doe with her yearling doe. Good. Dead down wind. Not Good. Doe seems nervous but continues. Behind a brush pile. Get Turned around quickly notice a HAG GIANT 30 yds behind her. Very Good Lose my mind for a second. Reach for my bow. Forgetting about doe. Not Good. Which is now 4 yds from me. BUSTED. Horrible. Deer run every where. Dejected I hang my bow back in hanger and dramatically flip down in my seat. Look to the north. 4 does headed my way. Good. Saw my throwing temper tantrum. Not good. Standing back up thinking about relocating to get a better angle in this wind. 4 does come from my north east. Good. Run towards me. Really Good. First doe stops at 26 yds. Really Really Good. No shot. Not Good. Second doe is her yearling. Not Good. Third doe. Mature. Good. Broad side. Really Good. In a shooting window. Really Really Good. Settled 25 yd pin. Touch squeeze the release. Good. Arrow flight looks good. Good. Impact behind shoulder. Real GOOD. Gonna give her till 930 then hopefully. Go recover my Golden Ticket.

No celebration yet though. The H can and is a cold hearted woman sometimes from which happiness can be snatched from your grip. Fingers crossed boys.

Comment

Heck yeah sweetin low sounds action packed

Comment

Good luck on the trail and ticket S&L!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetinlow660 View Post
                                Well it’s been an emotionally charged $?!# show this morning. Moved locations after several close calls Friday and Saturday. Get set up and the tree I’m in seems great except that I need to trim way more limbs than the rules will allow. But I’m committed and figure I’ll go with my gut. Get settled in this morning and a yearling doe comes out to the north at 12 yds. Up wind. Good. Turns shy of shooting one walks off. Not good. 30 minutes later catch movement to the north. Good. Turn around in my stand to get ready for a shot. Squirrel. Not Good. Turn back to the Southwest. Mature doe with her yearling doe. Good. Dead down wind. Not Good. Doe seems nervous but continues. Behind a brush pile. Get Turned around quickly notice a HAG GIANT 30 yds behind her. Very Good Lose my mind for a second. Reach for my bow. Forgetting about doe. Not Good. Which is now 4 yds from me. BUSTED. Horrible. Deer run every where. Dejected I hang my bow back in hanger and dramatically flip down in my seat. Look to the north. 4 does headed my way. Good. Saw my throwing temper tantrum. Not good. Standing back up thinking about relocating to get a better angle in this wind. 4 does come from my north east. Good. Run towards me. Really Good. First doe stops at 26 yds. Really Really Good. No shot. Not Good. Second doe is her yearling. Not Good. Third doe. Mature. Good. Broad side. Really Good. In a shooting window. Really Really Good. Settled 25 yd pin. Touch squeeze the release. Good. Arrow flight looks good. Good. Impact behind shoulder. Real GOOD. Gonna give her till 930 then hopefully. Go recover my Golden Ticket.

No celebration yet though. The H can and is a cold hearted woman sometimes from which happiness can be snatched from your grip. Fingers crossed boys.

Good luck on the track. Hopefully its short and easy to follow

Comment

Working...
                                X