No announcement yet.

Victory Arrows who uses them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had issues with nock end cracks in the shaft.

Comment

Love the Vap's I have never had the breaking issues some have mentioned and with the new Fire Nock outsert they are even more durable. I believe they make a great arrow and even more quality than what Easton is producing. All you have to do is look at the weight per inch of the vaps vs the injection shafts in the same spine. Injections have fiberglass filler etc the vaps are solid carbon. If you use the new inserts that victory makes the penetrator 2 I believe they have great reviews as well. Good luck in your search.

Comment

I have some HVs. I have killed 2 deer with them, and they are fast. One blew up on release and parts of the arrow hit the back of my hand. I might have been just the least little bit startled. Pulled my arrows from the target, and flexed them on the way back. A second arrow snapped like a piece of dry spaghetti. The remaining 4 HVs are decorating my closet.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
          I have some HVs. I have killed 2 deer with them, and they are fast. One blew up on release and parts of the arrow hit the back of my hand. I might have been just the least little bit startled. Pulled my arrows from the target, and flexed them on the way back. A second arrow snapped like a piece of dry spaghetti. The remaining 4 HVs are decorating my closet.
          That's because HV,s aren't hunting shafts,they are target shafts,it your dealers fault for not telling you the VHS aren't for hunting.

Comment

I shot VAPs this year. I didn't have any breakage issues. I shot one deer with them. They penetrate well and in my bow they shoot fine. I like them so far.

Comment

I use the low cost V-Force V3s Out of 4dz I have only had one break
              Shot under hog hit a large rock

Comment

Originally posted by 21RFL View Post
                That's because HV,s aren't hunting shafts,they are target shafts,it your dealers fault for not telling you the VHS aren't for hunting.
                Say what?

Comment

I used the HV this year and liked them.

Comment

Originally posted by 21RFL View Post

Victory website clearly shows them in the hunting section, and I have killed deer with the HV
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392174192.281235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	24286015

Comment

Working...
                    X