No announcement yet.

$3500 Taken: Capt Lynn Waddell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems American Rodsmiths and honoring agreements aren't often used in the same sentence. They are making a bad business decision. I will never purchase another of their products and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Comment

Call the Captain and light up his phone wanting to book a fishing trip!

Comment

Originally posted by atfulldraw View Post
        they should really appreciate me asking them a simple question....

I mean, they are getting free legal advice and everything.
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
          My fishing partner and I fished the Gulf Coast Trout Series on April 5-6 and came in 1st place. We waited for a couple of weeks, but no checks came for our winnings, $3500. We contacted Lynn Waddell, tournament director, and he stated that checks were being mailed. We did not receive our checks, so we called and text him. He stated that the Postal Service must have lost BOTH checks and that he would reissue them and get them on the way. The checks have still not arrived. We have contacted American Rodsmiths, you can see their involvement here, and they stated that they never wrote a check for first place, that Lynn said he was paying separately. In the previous tournament our winning's check was wrote by American Rodsmiths. A week ago Lynn text my fishing partner and said he would get it resolved, we still have not received a resolution and Lynn has not been in contact for several days.

I would hate for anyone else to have their earned money STOLEN from them, so please beware of Capt Lynn Waddell.
          It might behoove you to go check out the posts on Facebook, and go on over to the American Rodsmiths website and take a few screen caps and print out a few nice clean copies of registration forms and payment instructions and whatnot. Just in case you might need em in the future, ya know? Just sayin'....

Comment

Wow, this is straight up bull ****. I have never fished in a tournament, but I have played in dozens of golf tournaments. And every single one pays out the same day. Something stinks!

Comment

Looks like they have another Facebook page:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Tagged!!

Comment

Just replied to it Burnadell.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    This guy needs a (couple hunnert) phone call.

call Capt. Lynn Waddell @ 281-300-5806

I'll bet we can get it resolved. If it was me, I would be talking to the law.
                    Rekon that's a cell phone, capable of receiving texts, or a landline?

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                      Yessir that is Lynn's cell number.

Comment

Originally posted by kfd82 View Post
                        I sent him a few texts yesterday. I think Cat Facts are in order...

Comment

More this morning....looks like they hid it from their timeline, but they left the post intact.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370355583.297928.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	24206960

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370355601.333815.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	24206961

Keep us posted!
                          Last edited by Atfulldraw; 06-04-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRed View Post
                            I sent him a few texts yesterday. I think Cat Facts are in order...
                            Cell phone harassment isn't really the appropriate way to handle this, and in my opinion minimizes the seriousness of this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                              Cell phone harassment isn't really the appropriate way to handle this, and in my opinion minimizes the seriousness of this situation.
                              Exactly, legal mean's is what really hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                                More this morning....looks like they hid it from their timeline, but they left the post intact.

[ATTACH]501361[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]501362[/ATTACH]

Keep us posted!
                                I object. Counsel is grandstanding

Keep up the good work Rod!

Comment

Working...
                                X