Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Bigfoot and The Faulk Monster on Monster Quest...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of feral humans come out after 11:00 at night at the Porter and Cleveland Walmarts!

It does scare away people too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
      Plenty of feral humans come out after 11:00 at night at the Porter and Cleveland Walmarts!

It does scare away people too.
      I can vouch for this. I saw a a whole pack of them at midnight in the Clevland Wal-Mart... Bunch of scarry looking things...

Comment

I lived in Bell's as a kid back in 1956 and there was a giant wild man running loose along Choctaw and Mill creeks between Sherman and Ambrose, all this according to rumors at the time. Supposed to have killed calves and ate chickens raw, screamed at night etc. Kids were afraid to go hunting for rabbit and squirrel anywhere around there.
        That thing would be getting pretty old by now. I wonder how long they live?

Comment

It's Nancy Pelosi.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
            Something else. Unexplainable.
            Yeah, probably around the "H". Something out there....don't go into the woods in the "H".

Comment

Originally posted by P.J. View Post
              Sounds like an episode of Scooby-Do.

I think it's meant to scare people away from the meth labs. So my Okie neighbor says

Back in the '70s it was pot fields. Number one cash crop of Arkansas. The former deputy that was on that program last night, Phillips, use to ride around the back roads with my father and I looking for pot fields. Sometimes we would say to him "look! a pot field!" and see him get all hyper and excited. Man, it was interesting growing up as a LEO's son.

Comment

Was born and raised in the Red River Valley. Been gone for a while. Lots of places I remember are gone or changed now but.... I have known lots of feral humans and have seen the critter in question myself. No... I was stone cold sober at the time.

Comment

Was born and raised in the Red River Valley and have run with my share of feral humans. I remember when David Alan Coe left the Broken Bit because of the wild critters he encountered. Heck... I may have even been spotted with Woody's mother-in-law back in the good old days. I remember sightings of Bigfoot that go back over twenty years before 1992. I even saw the critter myself and I was more or less sober at the time. I guess the bottom line is strange things roam the woods and fields at night. Some can drive and some cannot. Oh yeah... I remember when 1417 was a gravel road. Feral humans ran it then too! Y'all be careful out there!

Comment

Originally posted by grizzlyman View Post
                    Yeah, actually it is Fouke. My father was the post commander (Sgt) for the Arkansas State Police in Texarkana when the "attacks" happened in the early 70's. He was on the "monster hunt" in '71, with H.L. Phillips, one of the guys that was featured at the first of the show. Phillips was a deputy then (went on to be Miller County Sheriff when my dad was the County Judge).

Brings back memories. We use to camp in that area when I was in Boy Scouts. The monster was a hoax, used by the locals to get rid of people that they didn't want in town.
                    It worked for me scared me enough to run me out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                      Do any of yall really think Bigfoot exist? Not trying to bring ya down if ya do but I would like to know why a huge harry man that gets cited all over the country can never get caught or shot by a hunter that stumbles onto him. Also no evidence of remains from one of these creatures makes me pretty skeptical. Now UFO's are a different story!!!! They do exist!
                      thanks for being a buzz-kill.............I was starting to believe!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Do any of yall really think Bigfoot exist? Not trying to bring ya down if ya do but I would like to know why a huge harry man that gets cited all over the country can never get caught or shot by a hunter that stumbles onto him. Also no evidence of remains from one of these creatures makes me pretty skeptical. Now UFO's are a different story!!!! They do exist!
                        I believe. The Easter Bunny told it's true.

Comment

Working...
                        X