Kjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo

Lookin at going soon as possible. What can u expect this time of yr? Say early to mid march? Looking at exotic pkg. Thx

There will always be some axis hard-horned. Of course the blackbucks will be there. It's starting to green up, so they won't be hitting the feeders as much. You should still have a good trip.

Comment

Thx

Comment

My group will be there this weekend, will try to get you a good report on the critter activity.

Comment

Thx

Comment

Whats avg shot distance? Furthest shot? How hard is it to get a pig and ram? I know the exotics will be hard.

Booked today for march 12-14. Is mid week better than weekends?

Comment

Anybody

Comment

He was covered up in rams last time I was there. He had some really nice ones, probably pushing high silver to low gold medal. Average shot is probably 20 yards, but he has some that are out to 40. He has a lot of pigs too, so your odds are pretty good. I've only hunted there on the weekends, so I don't know which time is better. Hope this helps.

Comment

If you want a ram, your odds are really good. Id say close to 100%, a lot to choose from but bigger ones are the most weary to come in. I had hogs within my range 3 of 4 hunts. Most blinds are set to where you have a 20 yard shot. Some are high tree stands, others ground blinds, or tripods. He will also set you up on trails if you want and corn the area for you. I believe it will start to green up soon and the animals will not hit the feeders as hard, especially the exotics but thats when it might help to sit on trails. Good luck.

Comment

I will be there this Sunday & Monday with my girlfriend chasing Blackbuck & hogs!

m

Comment

Working...
                    X