Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza

Well we are a month away till the Hunters Extravaganza. HOU 31July. Anyone taking bets the Chinese Virus we are living through will cancel it this year?

Me and my brother always plan a Brother trip to HOU.

Maybe next year....It will be a NON ELECTION Year......

Wouldn’t feel good about it. Homegirl over here with the mask mandates through August. Can’t see them approving large gatherings within that time but I could be wrong ya know

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
      Wouldn’t feel good about it. Homegirl over here with the mask mandates through August. Can’t see them approving large gatherings within that time but I could be wrong ya know
      You are right. Here in the DFW area it's all about mask. I hate wearing one. Feel like I am smothering.

Comment

If it takes place, I’m sure there will be a lot of camo hunting mask worn

Comment

The only way to have it is to call it a protest that way everyone is protected from the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
            The only way to have it is to call it a protest that way everyone is protected from the virus.

Sly said no gatherings over 100 ppl again. Just a few weeks after he was shoulder to shoulder with hundreds of terrorists during the riots. They are hypocrites and idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by deerplanter View Post
              for realz

Comment

I have my Camo Mask

Comment

Doubt they have it. If Houston would cancel something like the Stockshow this won’t happen

Comment

I have a booth at all the shows and have for several years. TTHA is still planning on doing the shows but the only way I can see that happening is if there is a big drop in cases in the next two weeks. I don't think a big drop in cases is possible since I believe this is all politically driven and they want more cases not less.

Comment

Texas Hunter Products has been going for over 40 years and we are signed up again for all three locations. We are currently monitoring the situation.

I am curious if the show happens, how many people would not go this year, but would go in a normal year?

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        I have a booth at all the shows and have for several years. TTHA is still planning on doing the shows but the only way I can see that happening is if there is a big drop in cases in the next two weeks. I don't think a big drop in cases is possible since I believe this is all politically driven and they want more cases not less.
                        My daughter is an infectious disease NP and has seen an increase of covid patients X3 over the last few weeks. The cases are going up there is no doubt about it, I have several coworkers with it now. It is being used to promote a political agenda but the increase is not created by the politicians other than allowing the protests and 3 day funereal.

Comment

Based on the timeline I dont see it happening.......too much liability also.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those shows are a big chunk of my annual sales. Gonna be a tough hit if they get cancelled. Maybe they'll postpone them for a little later.

Comment

Was actually planning on going this year but I'm bowing out. Momma's diabetic so she's very cautious about where she voluntarily ventures out to. And Lord knows I cant go without her ( not to mention what I might be bringing home). Just not worth it. Besides, I need more hunting stuff like I need a hole in the head.

Comment

Working...
                              X