PSA for Nacogdoches/Lufkin area folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAC View Post
    This logic works only if said person stayed in a sterile environment from test time to contact with kin. Otherwise its a feel good horn toot
    Exactly

Comment

The best test they have is 40 to 50 percent accurate. Icanflip a quarter and be 50 accurate. They charging insurance 300 to 600 bucks per test.

Pm me and I will flip a quarter for for only 100 buck. Pay pal in advance please.

Comment

Apparently I should have posted this in the PACE forum.....

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          Apologies for helping turn this nice "heads up" into a s$*^ show.

Comment

Originally posted by USMC View Post
            The reason someone may want to get tested that isn't showing signs of being sick or having Covid is pretty simple to understand. Some people (possible O blood types, young, or healthy and fit, ect.) don't show any signs and can still have it and pass it along.

So maybe someone who isn't sick wants to go see with their parents, who have underlying issues, or that cousin that is trying to beat cancer and they would like to know they aren't passing something off to them that they were not aware of.

I think a better allocation of time and resources would be that everybody started a Zpack and Hydroxycloroquine on the same day. Virus and masks gone in 2 weeks.

Comment

Sorry about jacking your thread man.. Ill give you one for free. I just flipped a quarted
              And it was heads.... Means you are negative and good to go.

Comment

I have already been tested- negative. Had a minor exposure to someone positive at work and they sent me.

Comment

It’s all a numbers game and folks “running” to go get tested are doing exactly what they want you to do. Did you go get tested for H1N1 in 2009? It infected 60.8 million people in the United States, yet Covid has only 4.95M cases confirmed.

*FLU PANDEMIC of 1918 = Death Toll: 20 -50,000,000
                  *ASIAN FLU of 1956-1958 = Death Toll: 2,000,000
                  *FLU PANDEMIC of 1968 = Death Toll: 1,000,000
                  World went right along functioning.

*COVID-19 = Death Toll: 719,000 (questionable)
                  World shuts down everything.

Comment

I pray one day this madness will cease. Let's put the energy into Cancer. Only if the cancer centers world wide will be OK with a cure.... that said in my most sarcastic way... cancer, heart disease, dementia, als, should receive this attention with a viable cure. The gvt and world leaders should not interfere with the process and viable solutions

Comment

Just got an email at work the there will be free, drive thru Covid 19 testing at the Nacogdoches Expo Center- started yesterday but runs today and tomorrow from 8a-4p.

🗣 Free drive-thru testing for COVID-19 will be available at the Nacogdoches County Exposition & Civic parking lot Thu, Aug 6 through Sat, Aug 8.

REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and all tests will be scheduled in advance. To register, visit https://texas.curativeinc.com/
                      ---------------------
                      Map to Expo Center: https://goo.gl/maps/mbQC1H8c1tbx2X8f9
                      Russ, thank you for the heads up. Some people are just itching for a fight, even a goodwill gesture. I think you may be right about PACE. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X