where's all my protein gone???........ oh never mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's all my protein gone???........ oh never mind

put out 600 lbs of protein 16 days ago,and when i went to the ranch today to check on things i came across my free choice feeder that was EMPTY!! the deer have been hitting the feeders hard but not hard enough to clean out 600lbs in 16 days........... until i checked the trail camera's and this was my surprise and this is a first for the ranch and these aoudad are coming 2-3 times a day. they are going to put a hurtin on our wallets lol
    Attached Files

Pick out a big one and smoke em!

Comment

Looks like a nice little herd you have there and seems like you just got a new season. What are your plans for them?

Comment

Lucky

Comment

I will volunteer my services to help cut down on your protein bill .

Comment

That is definately gonna cost you too much money! I will help thin the herd and slow em down a bit if you would like!

Comment

I don't know much about auodad, but that first picture looks like a stud... let the air outta him

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
                Looks like a nice little herd you have there and seems like you just got a new season. What are your plans for them?
                i dunno yet. this feeder WAS our more populated area for deer on the property. in the 16 days that feeder had feed,the game camera there took 892 pics with a 5 min delay setting and out of the 892 and only had 30 pics of deer.

Comment

wow, lucky man u are

Comment

Congrats, it could be worse. It could be COONS.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                      i dunno yet. this feeder WAS our more populated area for deer on the property. in the 16 days that feeder had feed,the game camera there took 892 pics with a 5 min delay setting and out of the 892 and only had 30 pics of deer.
                      Stupid sheep WILL jack up your deer hunting.I'll helpyou remove them.

DJ

Comment

There are some nice ones in that group!

Comment

It's simple, they're putting a hurtin' on your wallet, so put a hurtin' on them.

Comment

Where is this? I just got on a lease around Burnet and noticed that you hunt that area as well as Llano. It they are on your Burnet lease, I'm going to have to do something with our feeders, just in case they show up on our place.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                              Where is this? I just got on a lease around Burnet and noticed that you hunt that area as well as Llano. It they are on your Burnet lease, I'm going to have to do something with our feeders, just in case they show up on our place.
                              no this in northern llano county.

Comment

Working...
                              X