No announcement yet.

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the new swimming /watering hole installed and cristined...

Comment

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Kye cooling off after clearing some brush

Comment

You're doing all the good and congrats on the nice axis. You are a blessed man!

Comment

Thanks Grizzly

Comment

Kye and his axis he put in the freezer last weekend.... He took his hunters safety this year and was excited to get to hunt on his own... Needed one more axis before whitetail season started

. Groby crossing down the road

Got the ranch truck oil changed and running like a top

Comment

New well house built and set just intime for winter

Comment

Good work

Comment

Awesome place

Comment

Man that place has come a long way buddy. Good job and keep the pictures coming.

Good luck this season.

Comment

Gracias gents.... Hope everybody's season is going well....

Installed some recycled steps on the edge of the pad going to the fire pit to make it safer for whiskey walks and mother-in laws

Also recycled the van seats and used them around the fire pit

Comment

R

Comment

nice to have a goal and direction

Comment

Nice pictures my man! I really look forward to doing all of this one day. I just saw the axis that you told me about, he's a good one.

Comment

Thanks Ryan.... Brother inlaw is in town this weekend but I'm headed out in the morning to do some setting and watching

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                                Gracias gents.... Hope everybody's season is going well....

Installed some recycled steps on the edge of the pad going to the fire pit to make it safer for whiskey walks and mother-in laws

Also recycled the van seats and used them around the fire pit

Not that I know from experience but you should screw the van seats down to a 2x6 running from front to back on each side so that when you set down a little too fast they don't flip over and throw you over your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X