Finally!! Been waiting for this to happen:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!! Been waiting for this to happen:

Li-Meng Yan told Fox News that she believes China knew about the coronavirus well before it claimed it did. She says her supervisors also ignored research she was doing that she believes could have saved lives.

Chinese virologist accuses Beijing of coronavirus cover-up, flees Hong Kong: 'I know how they treat whistleblowers'

Insane video.

Evil. Communist. *******s.

Comment

The worlds leaders have forgotten that we fought the communist for a freakin reason.
      Communist are no different today than they were 50-75 years ago and they should be as broke as n Korea but we allowed them to snooker us into the belief that their modern day communism is somehow different.......well it is not. They need to be punished by the world for what they have done. They need to be sent back to the NKorean stone ages

Comment

It would cost the average American consumer a lot of money ultimately but I agree completely with the above.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          It would cost the average American consumer a lot of money ultimately but I agree completely with the above.
          It's a price I'm willing to pay.

Comment

Yep, and long term, would bring jobs/manufacturing back to the US and other places...

Comment

She kept on bringing up that it’s not politics or which political party...... they have those in China?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I doubt she is ignorant on US politics coming here to evade death & has her own opinions on the disease...mostly (if legit) there is a ton of 411 she is not sharing regarding the birth & initial release & cover-up. Hell, may have been coached before interview.

FBI vetted her for more days than she wants to say before this basic soft release was done...hopefully she's an asset & her info on the WHO substantiates Trump pulling funds. I'm sure there are more Chinese nationals that defected who may have various intel & this is just the first one w/ merit.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  I doubt she is ignorant on US politics coming here to evade death & has her own opinions on the disease...mostly (if legit) there is a ton of 411 she is not sharing regarding the birth & initial release & cover-up. Hell, may have been coached before interview.

FBI vetted her for more days than she wants to say before this basic soft release was done...hopefully she's an asset & her info on the WHO substantiates Trump pulling funds. I'm sure there are more Chinese nationals that defected who may have various intel & this is just the first one w/ merit.
                  It makes me sad that I read those 3 words and became instantly skeptical.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    It makes me sad that I read those 3 words and became instantly skeptical.
                    Exactly what I thought when I read it too.

Comment

She comes in & says she is here to share covid 411...don't tell me that interview was free lance in her own words. Again, if legit she has the goods & backed up what intel knew on WHO.

I reckon she is a wealth of 411 & do not assume the only one who escaped the CCP & spilled the beans. Anyone who thought China had a hold on Covid is beyond clueless...they were throwing sick elderly into furnaces while still screaming.

Comment

Your 1st clues she is an asset....

1) she was able to fly from China to lax in late April. Trump banned Chinese air travel 1/31/20
                        2) she was able to board a plane in China/Hong Kong. Almost assuredly because she was give authentic documents. Rest assured the Chinese government was looking for her at airports and train terminals. Has foreign intel written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                        X