Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
    Prinsu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
      Got mine shined up today. Dang one of my roof, vent, channel, molding, plastic strip things has dissapeared! Going to see if I can find another one!

Is that a factory rack? How sturdy is it? and do you know how much weight it will support?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
        Is that a factory rack? How sturdy is it? and do you know how much weight it will support?
        Prinsu Rack. Don't remember the weight rating. But people put roof top tents and stuff on them. I just use it for kayaks occasionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          So I have decided to buy a 4Runner instead of getting a Tacoma . Question for those sporting the 4runners. Were you folks able to get much of sticker price?? Any factory options that you wish you had gotten or not gotten?? Would prefer to get a gently used one but will go new if I am basically having to pay the same price.

Any body in the San Antonio area that can recommend the better Toyota dealer there?
          I was looking at a used one here in Del Rio but the sales peeps are terrible... Any and all recommendations on dealerships even as far as the DFW and Houston areas are welcomed...
          Yep you can get pretty decent deals on them if you shop. Just e-mail multiple dealers and ask for a quote for the model you are looking at. Take the quote and pass it around a few times. It's a little work but will save you a decent amount.

I got a 2018 OR for 36k. It was priced a little over 40k.

Comment

4 hours later ... washed, clayed, and waxed.
            Attached Files

Comment

I’ll play...

I bought a 2020 Cement Crewmax in March and have done a few mods so far.

-2.5” Toytec/Eibach springs/shocks and shimmed to 3” in the front. 1.5” block in the back (should have done 1”)
              -JBA upper control arms to get alignment in spec
              -AJT cup holder and shifter surrounds
              -TRD Pro black housing LED headlights to replace the stock halogen lights.
              -Had the dealer install a console safe when I bought the truck as well.
              -Installed the guts from a wireless charger to the bottom of my console tray for wireless charging.

Planning on replacing the rear block with firestone ride rite airbags in the future. Haven’t decided on a grill guard but I will need one for the lease due to all of the bump gates we have.

Comment

For those on the fence....those dang airbags were games changers this past weekend. No bed sag with 30 sacks of corn or a 16' pipe trailer loaded with 6,000 lbs of water over our rocky roads. Well worth the $300 investment after watching my buddies F-150STS sag bad with only 20 sacks earlier in the year. I'd imagine he'll have some coming his way soon. As long as I deer huntv where I need to haul feed or pull a boat, I will have a set on a half ton.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  For those on the fence....those dang airbags were games changers this past weekend. No bed sag with 30 sacks of corn or a 16' pipe trailer loaded with 6,000 lbs of water over our rocky roads. Well worth the $300 investment after watching my buddies F-150STS sag bad with only 20 sacks earlier in the year. I'd imagine he'll have some coming his way soon. As long as I deer huntv where I need to haul feed or pull a boat, I will have a set on a half ton.
                  ...and a bottle of Col E. H. Taylor

Glad you enjoyed them. I got my replacement bag in Friday and installed it on Sunday. Air System is back to 100 %.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    How did it pull?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                      How did it pull?

Incredibly well including up some steep hills on our place to get to my blinds..... No complaints
                      Last edited by Smart; 06-08-2020, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                        I’ll play...

I bought a 2020 Cement Crewmax in March and have done a few mods so far.

-2.5” Toytec/Eibach springs/shocks and shimmed to 3” in the front. 1.5” block in the back (should have done 1”)
                        -JBA upper control arms to get alignment in spec
                        -AJT cup holder and shifter surrounds
                        -TRD Pro black housing LED headlights to replace the stock halogen lights.
                        -Had the dealer install a console safe when I bought the truck as well.
                        -Installed the guts from a wireless charger to the bottom of my console tray for wireless charging.

Planning on replacing the rear block with firestone ride rite airbags in the future. Haven’t decided on a grill guard but I will need one for the lease due to all of the bump gates we have.

**** man! That looks great!

Comment

Haven’t seen a voodoo blue yet so here’s mine. No mods yet

Last edited by 67olds442; 06-08-2020, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post

Love the voodoo blue!

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                              **** man! That looks great!
                              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post

Congrats! NICE!!

Comment

Working...
                                X