Texas Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Trip

Now after a long time of planning, the dates for my visit in Texas are fixed!!

Ill arrive on the Dalles/Forthworth airport on the 13 or 14th of October.
    I booked a hunt on the Diamond C from 16th to 20th October, already got a mail from Jason @ Diamond C who confirmed the dates so the hunting spot is reserved for me!

Ill go back to Austria on the 31.

from 20. to 31. there are some things i want to do:

I want to visit Buffs ranch for another hunt.

Also i have heard alot of good things about Bob Sarrels and his bows, so i would love to meet him, let some arrows fly and try some of his bows; maybe if there s money left, one of his bows will go back to Austria with me (@ Bob: do you think a meeting is possible?)

Im looking forward on hunting in Texas and i would love to meet some of you THBs guys/gals!!

Daniel

Daniel stop by and visit. We live in fort worth and would love to visit. Give me a call when you get here. Gene 817-201-4369

Comment

Daniel, I am sure Bob would love for you to visit. If you do this I want to be there too as I live very close to Bob and he is one of my very good friends.

Hope to see ya in Oct,

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
        Daniel, I am sure Bob would love for you to visit. If you do this I want to be there too as I live very close to Bob and he is one of my very good friends.

Hope to see ya in Oct,

Bisch
        Me, too.

Comment

we need to put together a small group hunt while he is at the farm

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            we need to put together a small group hunt while he is at the farm
            Count me in! Let me know the particulars when they are ironed out.

Bisch

Comment

Dont forgert to go bowfishing while your here

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                Daniel stop by and visit. We live in fort worth and would love to visit. Give me a call when you get here. Gene 817-201-4369
                Cool sounds good! Sure, will do! Thanks

Originally posted by Bisch View Post

Hope to see ya in Oct,

Bisch
                Sounds great would love to meet you and Deb @ Bobs place!

Originally posted by txsuperdad23 View Post
                Dont forgert to go bowfishing while your here
                i would love to try bowfishing, but dont know where... Is it allowed on public land, do i need a license? I have no Bowfishing setup... i think my 55pound is too much for fishing with it?

Thanks alot to ya all!

Im looking forward on coming to Texas and meeting you!

Daniel

Ps: i forgot that i need to go to a shooting ranch, where i can fire some nice guns, do you maybe know a "gunrange" around Dalles where i can "borrow" guns and shoot some round with them??

Comment

It's Texas, Daniel, we have plenty of guns. You'll have plenty to choose from is my guess.

Comment

Daniel,
                    PM sent

Comment

You got a place to stay Daniel? Remember I offered you a place. I can get you on some bowfishing as well. I got guns that need shot and a great range nearby.
                      I am within an hour of Bob and a few other places you are looking at in Central Tx. Am trying to get set up for the Diamond C get together with you and Sticbow.

Comment

See, Daniel? There is an example of Texas hospitality. You just show up, we'll take care of everything. Texas is the greatest place there is.

Comment

They say things are bigger in Texas...and they are right. This kind of hospitality is second to none. We are the friendly state. Come on down and we'll meet up at Bob's.

Comment

Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Comment

Sounds like you have more places to stay than you can shake a stick at. If you need anything while in the Dallas area holar.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X